clips4sale

Thread: blind date beeper commercial fart

Cool blind date beeper commercial fart

I really loved this commercial in the late 90's. Made me wanna hear pretty white women fart more but to console them if they act like their life is over cause they farted in front of someone.

This was my favorite clip ever, back in the early 2010's when there wasn't much material and even less "sharing". So many vids copied this gag too.
    "Sweet God, what have you eaten today?! No wait, don't say it, let me find out my way..."

Thanks for this trip down memory lane. This was one of those thinner sized mpeg videos you'd download on your PC back in the day. I don't know if I've ever seen this high quality of a version and I really enjoy the after-fart facial expressions she's making, the shame and embarrassment. You couldn't really make those out in the old video. And she is a lot hotter in this vid too. Not all pixelated like before, haha.

There was another commercial where a couple comes home from a date, the guy walks the girl up to her door, they talk, and she farts. She then goes, "I've been holding that since the restaurant." I have no idea what it's for, but it was on one of those "World's Funniest Commercials" back in the day, as was this infamous Smart Beep one.

And I remember somebody talking about a commercial for a Gas-X type product where a cheerleader farts and fans her butt with her pom poms. But this thing is like the white whale of fart commercials. I've never seen it or found anything for it.

Quote Originally Posted by BearMan01 View Post
    There was another commercial where a couple comes home from a date, the guy walks the girl up to her door, they talk, and she farts. She then goes, "I've been holding that since the restaurant." I have no idea what it's for, but it was on one of those "World's Funniest Commercials" back in the day, as was this infamous Smart Beep one.

And I remember somebody talking about a commercial for a Gas-X type product where a cheerleader farts and fans her butt with her pom poms. But this thing is like the white whale of fart commercials. I've never seen it or found anything for it.
    I definitely remember seeing the first one on one of those shows. It was for a steakhouse or something and it was shot in black and white if I'm remembering correctly.

Never heard of that other one!

You are correct about that.

Yeah, I've only heard of the cheerleader one too.

Quote Originally Posted by sha View Post
    I definitely remember seeing the first one on one of those shows. It was for a steakhouse or something and it was shot in black and white if I'm remembering correctly.

Never heard of that other one!
    I can't even find the first one.

Meanwhile I'll share this Dolce & Gabbana commercial I used to see when I was a child (I think it might have influenced my fetish). Fair warning: the man does it right after the woman.
    youtube.com/watch?v=Zd_IuY-ubfM&ab_channel=ashlerzgz
    "Sweet God, what have you eaten today?! No wait, don't say it, let me find out my way..."

It's funny, I have never seen or been able to find that black & white one since I saw it on that commercial clip show. And that's probably 20+ years ago maybe.

When you think about it, there has been a lot of ads to have women farting in some fashion