clips4sale

View Poll Results: Are you willing to take the co-vid vaccine?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes or I already did

11 84.62%
  • no or I never will

2 15.38%
  • still unsure

0 0%

Thread: What's your opinion on getting a co-vid vaccination?

Question What's your opinion on getting a co-vid vaccination?

I've been debating on whether to get a co-vid vaccination most of this year. I'm very sure everyone else here has done the same. I would ask people about it. Some has gotten a vaccine. Some haven't. Even people who had co-vid. One person said its a hoax, co-vid is similar to a flu. Someone on the news said its not even close to the flu. I had 2 relatives who live far away that had it but they are ok now. I was told a couple of my neighbors contracted it, but they're ok. No co-workers of mine had it. But some of them had vaccines so they no longer wear masks.
    I was asked by a relative who I haven't seen in years that would it take some kind of gift for me to take the vaccine. I wanna feel safe.
    During the pandemic, I only gotten sick twice. Not co-vid sick thankfully. I think it was both to rest/sleep deprivation. My brother & mother refuse to take the vaccine. My issue against it is that people took the vaccine & still got co-vid. I want something that works where I don't get co-vid at all. And the media wanting to put the blame & shame game on the unvaccinated. Uh, hello! They hardly talk about the vaccinated still getting it. And idiots on a football message board keep whining, they need to take the vaccine to stop the pandemic. I don't know what's in the darn vaccination & the side effects to it.
    I went on a music forum 4 the 1st time in ages where someone mentions that the so called best vaccine, the pfizer isn't that good anymore or something like that. I made a sarcastic remark. Just when I thought about using that vaccine & someone responded that co-vid is a hoax like 9/11 & other things. I do wonder though, how come there was no shut down when sars & the swine flu was around? Sometimes wearing a mask is getting tired but I don't have a problem if that's the best solution. What does everyone think about this?

I don't know if this means anything. But...I went to a few swinger parties since may. The 1st one, mostly masked, everyone else wasn't masked & nobody got co-vid to my knowledge. I got sick a week later but not co-vid[sleep/rest deprivation] The other 3 parties I went to & didn't wear a mask, no co-vid. And I was close face to face with a few women, danced with a couple of women & I was alright. Do I think i'm indestructible, HELL BLEEPING NO! I'm mostly jinxed. I guess i'm lucky that the people I attend parties with got common sense to not come when sick. I know i've had the thermometer gun scanned & been alright. I just wish that god would give me the answers in this situation.

There has been enough surveillance of covid cases since vaccination efforts ramped up to establish that most covid hospitalizations involve non-vaccinated individuals, and in terms of preventing serious complications and deaths, vaccines have been validated by and large. They are not 100% guaranteed to prevent covid, and as with any vaccine there is an extremely rare (as in winning the lottery) chance of developing serious, debilitating side effects. The truth is, these covid variants (e.g. Delta) are developing because there are still pockets of people who are mostly unvaccinated, allowing for rapid propagation and evolution of these variants. Please get vaccinated if at all possible