clips4sale
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: how can I cantact Eve Taboo

how can I cantact Eve Taboo

Hi all
    How I can contact Eve Taboo
    I really missed her
    as well as I don not see any update in her videos in GGG
    I LOVE Eve Taboo & HER SUPER HUGE FARTS ..

How about first you take a time machine back to a time when you didn't fuck Brittany Moore over. Then just kill yourself. Eve will pray for you.

*Tootles*

Being a stalker is not cool and definitely not in style!
    Guess what? I'm a girl! Chicks can have fart fetishes too.

How come Eve isn't included as an option in the BBW poll, boss?

u had no problem contactin me b4 lol i've been gone for a min .... i stopped doin videos to get closer to God viperman n i felt like that is what i needed to do at that point in time ... although i really miss doin videos
    Love n sniff my stinky ass
    Eve Taboo

You don't do video's anymore? Oh jesus. Look, whether or not you do videos is up to you, Eve, but live your life while you've got it. Get close to God when it's gone. lol. Just my two cents.

Besides, a chick that can fart like that should !!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!! stop doing it!!

Quote Originally Posted by jaydee.gabriel View Post
    You don't do video's anymore? Oh jesus. Look, whether or not you do videos is up to you, Eve, but live your life while you've got it. Get close to God when it's gone. lol. Just my two cents.

Besides, a chick that can fart like that should !!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!! stop doing it!!
    lmao.... i've been thinkin hard bout doin more videos
    Love n sniff my stinky ass
    Eve Taboo

Religion is fascinating. I have a hard time believing something that is very hard to prove and which has very logical alternative explanations (the power and the huge monetary gains for example, churches weren't bound to any taxes). However sometimes stuff happens in my life that is SO unlikely, like a combination of very unlikely events, that I am sometimes tempted to think there is more to this than what we know. So I'm keeping the small possibility open that there is something out there, but I will never believe in a religion that restricts me from doing the things I love. I just try to live my life the best I can, be good to others and try to make the best of it.

Now, you seem to love making videos. I see in the forum that a lot of people love that you make videos. I haven't seen that much of your videos, but the ones that I saw were awesome! You have talent, why waste it? Isn't the ability to make others happy with a unique quality the best feeling ever?

Quote Originally Posted by Eve Taboo View Post
    u had no problem contactin me b4 lol i've been gone for a min .... i stopped doin videos to get closer to God viperman n i felt like that is what i needed to do at that point in time ... although i really miss doin videos
    Really? I find that to be very deep. I think you're very talented and I'd be a little sad to see you go, but please do what is best for yourself. One of my closest friends found God and she said it made her life do a complete turn around. I'm very happy for her. I can't say religion ever did that for me but if you need God in your life and the videos out of them, then I support your decision. You'll definitely be missed!
    Guess what? I'm a girl! Chicks can have fart fetishes too.