clips4sale

View Poll Results: Which group do you belong to?

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am 100 % straight man and I hate LGBT

11 12.09%
  • I am 100 % straight man but I don't hate LGBT

59 64.84%
  • I am not 100% straight man

14 15.38%
  • I am 100 % straight woman and I hate LGBT

0 0%
  • I am 100 % straight woman but I don't hate LGBT

0 0%
  • I am not 100% straight woman

3 3.30%
  • I don't know / I don't answer

4 4.40%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are you straight man?

Because all of these ones have invented one million names, but they could easily use just one adjective: irregular or uneven.

It seems like a cultural rift between West and Eeast. Eastern people don't get LGTB as a social norm, they get it as a threat for society. Western people are mostly ok with it and dont get LGTB as a threat.

Quote Originally Posted by randomn00b View Post
    News flash. No one is 100% straight and hating people for their sexuality is pathetic.
    It's a funny thing, but if you tell it to your grandfather, he'll definitely smash your face

@ saintrow first of all, USA and Canada are no longer western countries. Russia is more western country than USA. And there is no western culture. It is Greek culture (no latin or hun), having been corrupted by barbarians.

So a person who wants to marry an animal, can adopt a kid after marriage? Human kid will have brother an animal?

A person who wants to marry a door can adopt a kid, having brother the key of the door?

A dog who wants to marry a computer, does not have right to adopt a human kid?

All of them, they don't have right to arrange pride gatherings? Only LGBT have rights?

Why LGBT having more rights than these ones?

Personally, i want my gender to be Napoleon in my id and anywhere else. I dont have the right? And I am Napoleon because i feel it, and noone has the right to doubt. It is my right.

Not gathering in pride meetings, does not mean that we dont have power or rights.

A very chaotic situation is coming in the planet and believe me, these ones who are smart and understand a few things, have already bought pop corn to enjoy what is coming.
    Last edited by sexygirlsfart; 18th April 2018 at 07:45 AM.

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by sexygirlsfart View Post
    @ saintrow first of all, USA and Canada are no longer western countries. Russia is more western country than USA. And there is no western culture. It is Greek culture (no latin or hun), having been corrupted by barbarians.

So a person who wants to marry an animal, can adopt a kid after marriage? Human kid will have brother an animal?

A person who wants to marry a door can adopt a kid, having brother the key of the door?

All of them, they don't have right to arrange pride gatherings? Only LGBT have rights?

Personally, i want my gender to be Napoleon in my id and anywhere else. I dont have the right? And I am Napoleon because i feel it, and noone has the right to doubt. It is my right.

Not gathering in pride meetings, does not mean that we dont have power or rights.

A very chaotic situation is coming in the planet and believe me, these ones who are smart and understand a few things, have already bought pop corn to enjoy what is coming.
    those who take advantage of the rights afforded to many should not be responsible for those many losing those rights. there are people who take advantage of the ability to diversify your gender portfolio, but 100% gay and straight exist similarly on the same sexuality spectrum and many fall somewhere between the two. to simplify, just stick to straight, gay, bi, and let anyone who feels unrepresented and speaks up about it get criticized in the same way you are right now.

To sexygirlfarts:

I clearly undrestand the way you think. As a matured man i do. But those who are younger won't get the whole thing you said.

To moderators:

Please move this thread to support and cafe.

Quote Originally Posted by sexygirlsfart View Post

You have issues.

You're kind of retarded OP.

Quote Originally Posted by randomn00b View Post
    You're kind of retarded OP.
    Do you suppose that Eastern people are retarded because of they thinks the other way that we are?

And what is the meaning of Eastern person? When someone is Eastern or Western, and why saintrow you think I am Eastern?

I am 30 years old, having lived-worked in 8 countries - 3 continents (2 years in Toronto, 6 months in Chicago).

In any case, you should know that against LGBT are not only conservative or old-fashioned or pious or uneducated or "Eastern" people. You can meet many smart, well-educated, up-to-date in the field of technology (for example computer - software engineers) people who are against LGBT. It is more complicated issue.
    Last edited by sexygirlsfart; 19th April 2018 at 08:36 PM.