clips4sale

Thread: Fart and other fetish roleplay with my girlfriend (NJ, NY, PA)

Fart and other fetish roleplay with my girlfriend (NJ, NY, PA)

Hey, so I'm in talks with my gf about creating some fetish material - like videos. Lately I've felt like I desire more material from her - something new and exciting and different.

I love to film and have filmed her belching, farting, getting drunk and eating before. But I want to film an actual roleplay with other people involved. Now, the fetishes I love include belching, farting, getting drunk or high and eating a lot to get a bloated belly. The people who would want to participate would have to be okay with all of the above mentioned fetishes.

She wants to take baby steps with this. So here's how everything would go down.

The roleplay is that my girlfriend plays a girl who just broke up with her boyfriend and is at a friend's party. The party is something like a frat house party. She is hesitant to drink too much but her friends egg her on and she admits that she wants to get wasted. So she gets wasted, burps and farts and gets bloated. Basically passes out. I will be filming the entire thing.

RULES AND GUIDELINES

1. No kissing on my gf's lips or making out with her. Kissing anywhere else on her body is fine. No oral.

2. You can grope her. No fingering. No penetration of any kind.

3. She'll have a safe word so if she ever feels too full or too drunk she'll say it and we cut the video

4. Understand that the video is only for me and her to watch. We will never post it on the Internet.

5. Guys and girls are invited.

6. Even though there is no sexual penetration involved, she has told me that she would only feel comfortable with people who have been tested for STI's. So bring a test result.

7. The people invited won't do anything sexual with each other - they just play the roles of the friends drinking and egging her on to eat and groping her or kissing her body.

8. We live in New Jersey. Anywhere around New Jersey would be fine really. If further, like PA or NY or NYC, I'm sure we can make some arrangement.

9. Lastly, we don't expect to make a habitual thing out of this with the same people. So it's like a walk in and walk out thing. What happens in there stays in there, hehe.

Would definitely be interested, message me.