clips4sale

Thread: Anaconda full movie AP008 - Mistress Angela near the end (silent though)

Anaconda full movie AP008 - Mistress Angela near the end (silent though)

Within the last ten minutes of this movie Mistress Angela says "I feel a fart coming on" and she seems to do it. It's silent though, but one of those moments when you think it's definitely happened and it was more for herself than for anyone watching the video. Which seems more of a turn on!

Enjoy!

AP008
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OJQEQ20O 109.33 MB

Can I just say that you guys are lucky to have me here?

Well you are.

I am waiting for others opinions.
    it seems that anaconda have fake fart vids.

Que delicia

They often do. The earlier ones especially have fake farts dubbed in. You can generally tell when they do them for real though. Sienna has some real ones if you look for them, but some of hers are clearly dubbed. But a silent fart can't be fake, can it? I mean you can't accuse them of dubbing.

With familiarity you can get an idea of who farts for real in their videos. Generally the ones to stay away from are the ones with "fart" or some other reference to farts in the title, as the selling point alone will suggest there are too many farts to be natural. Facesitting videos on the whole though are great to keep an eye out for. If you like the girl(s) in a facesitting video, check it out, as chances are there'll be farting over the duration of an hour, even if not much attention is drawn to it.

Mistress Angela, by the way (in the clip I've posted, above), claims to fart in many of her videos. Over time I'll try to put a few more up here.

Gassy is right for the most part, Anaconda's videos were usually fake farts. I do think there were real farts in a few (and I mean very few) instances. There may have been one where Sienna lets a silent one go...I believe Chelsea and Kayla Cam each had one real fart, I cant remember which videos though. Even though the farts are usually fake I appreciated Anaconda just because their content seemed dirtier and nastier than a lot of the other FS sites. BTW, were there any fart videos with Artemis? I really like her too, wondering if anyone has seen anything from her?

Anyway, as far as this video goes, its anybody's guess as to whether she actually farts or not. She does say she "feels one coming on." She then wriggles her ass on his face and he seems to squirm in discomfort, but it could also be from lack of air, or just plain acting. I don't know, but its nice to think she does and its real!

Baned User
    one thing though, in ap-92, you can see their holes do the vibrating with the farts... they might be real.

One is for shure, all fart clips from MistressS ienna and Mistress Taylor are real in the fart girls, those from Anaconda are not.

I will move this to the fake forum.

Que delicia

RE: Anaconda full movie AP008 - Mistress Angela near the end (silent though)

HALLO
    GREAT MOVIE Did you have maybe AP 92 FARTING GIRLS
    Could you also post this movie
    thanks