clips4sale
Page 22 of 45 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Females Farting In The Media DUBBED (Movies, Cartoons, Videos games etc)

prin34
    telecinco.es/laqueseavecina/temporadas/temporada-09/t09xc14/Guerra-Amador-cuescos-afianzan-pareja_2_2272230164.html

Spanish show, male fart at the begining and the sexy girl fart louder with a great reaction

OK so I didn't want to make a whole thread about this or anything so hopefully this is the right place to ask this.

So I'm searching for a this very obscure fart video. I remember watching it on Youtube back in 2009 or maybe 2010. I don't remember a lot of details about it though. I'll try my best to describe what I remember.

The video is some sort of comedic music video. There's a guy singing the song and he's wearing a black hat and he might be wearing some sunglasses. He had sort of brownish skin and he may have had some facial hair. Perhaps a goatee or maybe a mustache and a soul patch. I remember that the song was in some foreign language but it was clearly about farts. There were lots of girls dancing around the guy and they were farting. I don't exactly know what language it was in but it felt very Portuguese if that makes sense. So it may have originated from South America or Mexico.

There's really only one specific scene that I remember from that video. The main guy is crudely edited so it looks like he's sliding in a lower intestinal track and he gets farted out right at the end of the song. The video was really poor quality since it was 2009 but it felt like it was professionally shot like for TV or something.

If anyone knows what this video is PLEASE TELL ME! I don't even want to see if for fetishistic purposes. It's just a really vague memory I have and I want to see it again.

I think this is what you're looking for-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuOIOmAUX_M

It's a parody by David Alan Grier of 'In Living Color' fame.

Quote Originally Posted by nibby View Post
    I think this is what you're looking for-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuOIOmAUX_M

It's a parody by David Alan Grier of 'In Living Color' fame.
    Yes! That's exactly it! Tysm

Technically this is not dubbed but it's still a fart from a movie that I never found before:
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland View Post
    This is a scene from a movie, The Other Side Of the Bed (original spanish title: El Otro Lado De La Cama) from 2002; don't know how many of y'all are into that but it's one of the hottest things I've seen in a while:
    https://mega.nz/#!wyg0BaKQ!jPinOUY-m...WFihxbwJ6Xoir4

English Translation:
    After she lets out the SBD (love how she bites her lip and starts smiling), he says "Sonia, that smells awful" (I think he used the expression "fatal" in Spanish lol), she says "It'll go away" and then after a moment he complains "Oof, it'll stink forever!". Then as she climbs in his lap to fan her skirt in his face he just says "Please! No!".

Such a cute depiction of smelly farts! I love it!

How I found this clip
    I found it a bit shortened- it didn't show the silence before he smells it and complains, supposedly when she lets it out- in a compilation of girls farting, pooping and peeing in movies on youtube (if the guy who uploaded it is here, thank you!).
    I did my research among websites that made my antivirus go crazy, but couldn't find it in English (or Italian, that is my main language) anywhere.
    So I went for the Spanish version (from which I cut the whole scene) and found the English subtitles.
    I know subs aren't included in the clip, didn't feel like adding them to the clip I cut, but I basically transcripted them above.

P.S.: If anyone know where I can watch/download/look for this movie with Italian dub or even sub, I'll be grateful.
    "Sweet God, what have you eaten today?! No wait, don't say it, let me find out my way..."

Active Member 03042017
    Missbrooke_lyn has a new one on instagram.

Quote Originally Posted by commandcollecto View Post
    Yes! That's exactly it! Tysm
    You're very welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Hades01 View Post
    Missbrooke_lyn has a new one on instagram.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bwmz1QaH75P/
    Warning: it's followed by another dubbed fart by the man and that's where most of the clip puts emphasis. Even some scat (fake, of course).
    "Sweet God, what have you eaten today?! No wait, don't say it, let me find out my way..."

Active Member 03042017
    There was just a sketch about moms on SNL, and there was a part where Heidi Gardner farts in bed with her husband.