clips4sale
Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Females Farting In The Media DUBBED (Movies, Cartoons, Videos games etc)

youtube.com/watch?v=2BSHRX4tEHc&t=2s

short film with a girl farting on the toilet. Pretty realistic sounds too, especially when she shits. Doesn't sound like the typical "toilet effects" you see in movies.

You should watch every sleepover ever, near the end.

Does courtney fart in that series? I know they had that burpinv contest, but the guys really made that unenjoyable

Active Member 03042017
    Anybody hear about this movie, Tangy Guacamole? Apparently, the character, Tonya, gets diarrhea a few times. It has Mr. Belding from Saved by the Bell.

Quote Originally Posted by gorgorgor1234 View Post
    youtube.com/watch?v=2BSHRX4tEHc&t=2s

short film with a girl farting on the toilet. Pretty realistic sounds too, especially when she shits. Doesn't sound like the typical "toilet effects" you see in movies.
    Wow this was pretty amazing! Not only the sounds were sooo realistic, I loved even the concept behind the short so I really enjoyed this in multiple ways!
    "Sweet God, what have you eaten today?! No wait, don't say it, let me find out my way..."

Apparently in The Sims's expansion pack "Parenthood" they introduced sharts: it happens if you fart when the toilet need is too urgent.

Thought some of you may appreciate that. I'm looking for some gameplay displaying it.
    "Sweet God, what have you eaten today?! No wait, don't say it, let me find out my way..."

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyjink1 View Post
    Also reading a couple of reviews about the movie "Happy Death Day" that comes out Friday, supposedly the main character played by Jessica Rothe farts when she's doesn't care about the consequences of her actions seen as she's in a loop
    After reading more reviews it's confirmed that Jessica Rothe's character does fart with one review even saying it lasts for about 30 seconds!

It's not out in the UK until next week and it will probably be at least a few days until it's released online in a shitty copy but just giving you guys a heads up[/QUOTE]

Active Member 03042017
    Yeah, the Happy Death Day scene has been all over youtube for months now.

Oopsi, hear*. Was too tired.