clips4sale
Page 26 of 45 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Females Farting In The Media DUBBED (Movies, Cartoons, Videos games etc)

prin34
    youtube.com/watch?v=m_Oyt8OdDkM

Made some research and found a "dat fart though" comment in the discussion for this anime special:
    Saiki Kusuo No Ψ-Nan Kanketsu-Hen

Obviously that says nothing. Might be referring to an "old fart", to a fake fart (in the context of the show, as in some character believes another character farted even though they didn't), an ugly woman's fart or a guy's fart... but it could also mean a pretty woman's fart. If nobody saw it, we might have to go check it out.

It's on youtube (albeit with Indo sub) but right now I don't have 46 minutes to watch it, so if anyone is up for the challenge and the bet...
    youtube.com/watch?v=Zn7tqqC9a2o

If not, eventually I'll watch it myself (it seems like a funny anime anyways so it won't be boring, especially if I manage to find eng sub).
    "Sweet God, what have you eaten today?! No wait, don't say it, let me find out my way..."

Quite some time ago (Maybe around 2009-2010) I remember seeing a clip from an Asian show/movie.
    It had two girls who were either sword fighting or doing martial arts, can't remember which, either way one girl knocked the other to the ground then mocked her, crouched over her face and farted. I have never seen it since.

Anyone recognize where this could be from?

Quote Originally Posted by awfulartist View Post
    Quite some time ago (Maybe around 2009-2010) I remember seeing a clip from an Asian show/movie.
    It had two girls who were either sword fighting or doing martial arts, can't remember which, either way one girl knocked the other to the ground then mocked her, crouched over her face and farted.
    Do you remember some more details? Was it low budget or decent? How did the fighters look like? What were they wearing? Was it inside or outside?
    Maybe having more details can help the search.
    "Sweet God, what have you eaten today?! No wait, don't say it, let me find out my way..."

Quote Originally Posted by Roland View Post
    Do you remember some more details? Was it low budget or decent? How did the fighters look like? What were they wearing? Was it inside or outside?
    Maybe having more details can help the search.
    Just based on the cinematography it seemed fairly low budget from what I remember, it felt more like a show rather than a movie but don't take my word for it.
    The actors seemed fine though, I don't know what they were saying (I'm fairly certain it was Japanese) but I remember the farting girl acting very proud and mocking in a rather comedic way.
    The other girl didn't say much other than yelling when she got knocked down, she then yelled again and passed out when she got farted on. They both had long black hair and both wore white robe-outfits, similar to kimono or samurai robes.
    It was definitely taking place inside but I can't remember where, my guess is a dojo.
    The fart was obviously dubbed, but it was at the very least pretty long and not any standard stock sound I'd heard before.

prin34
    youtube.com/watch?v=3faxEOJ28-A
    Bad Janet again

someone modded mortal kombat x to give other characters bo rai cho's fart attack, here's a compilation of the females.

youtube.com/watch?v=YKkcohWtcf4

looks like they removed the vid, sucks :/

prin34
    youtube.com/watch?v=EwT-b0lhaFs

prin34
    youtube.com/watch?v=dd_JvwwWfdM 26:57