clips4sale
Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Females Farting In The Media DUBBED (Movies, Cartoons, Videos games etc)

Females Farting In The Media DUBBED (Movies, Cartoons, Videos games etc)

Went ahead and made a thread since we're trying to keep dubbed and real separate.

To get started, here's one I saw years and years ago and came across again today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsMxFXiOtEE
    Last edited by Super; 26th June 2017 at 08:01 AM.

Active Member 04042017
    Thank you. I hate to see the great thread of females farting in the media get splintered off into different threads as I kept track of that single thread on a weekly basis. But I understand the need for separation on real vs dubbed in movies and shows. Hopefully this doesn't stop the search for both types of content and this doesn't get lost/forgotten amongst the other threads.

I should hope not, as there is pretty much always a steady stream of new dubbed content and old gems being uncovered over time.

Anyway here a Taco Bell related one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiCPMIxLXo4

https://youtu.be/DeEh715c8wY This is from the previous thread. Don't if anyone here is interested in anime.

In Family Guy, Morgan Fairchild is imagined having a "fart hole" in her house where she has to put her butt in and fart whenever she has to pass gas. And they show it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJNrS24BFhA&t=1m50s
    "Sweet God, what have you eaten today?! No wait, don't say it, let me find out my way..."

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwDI4Vrjxzk
    This one's from Hollyoaks, I never watched this but doing some research I believe the name of the farting girl is Mel, she's in bed with another girl and farts (I love it especially because first you see her feet getting comfortable on the pillow, waking the other girl up).
    I mean, it sounds like a fart but I'm not sure since the reaction is kinda confusing (in fact, I even left a comment asking if it was a fart, it didn't get answered though). I would like to find the complete episode that clip's from, so I can see if there was any mentioning of that moment, like "You farted this morning in bed" or something like that.
    "Sweet God, what have you eaten today?! No wait, don't say it, let me find out my way..."

Okay guys I need some of your help and collaboration on this one.
    Apparently on the game/visual novel Heileen 3 New Horizons there's a scene where... well, I'll just quote my source (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...en3NewHorizons)

In a comedic outtake, Lora eats a bean casserole before performing her dance, leading to Fartillery that not only clears the room, but sinks the entire ship.
    (btw, "Fartillery" is the name of a trope on tvtropes.org for when a character uses farts as a weapon, play on words on artillery obviously)

Now, the game is not free and I can't find for the life of me any video/guide/other reference to that part!
    Anyone can find it? Or maybe someone here has this game and could possibly make the video himself? Thanks in advance!

Let's try and keep this thread alive!

I don't think the Hall Pass scene was posted yet, even though I think it's a classic (warning: mild scat, a squirt of diarrhea is shown, though obviously fake)
    youtube.com/watch?v=UYe3CmH8Hns

hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyVWt5UxBQs&index

about 00:38