clips4sale
Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Females Farting In The Media DUBBED (Movies, Cartoons, Videos games etc)

prin34
    youtube.com/watch?v=XxLwUSqGCTo

prin34
    youtube.com/watch?v=3ZlfcIOY3X0

prin34
    youtube.com/watch?v=-ei3eeGbNcs

Quote Originally Posted by prin34 View Post
    youtube.com/watch?v=ykfA-cKNpi4
    It's down! What did I miss here?
    "Sweet God, what have you eaten today?! No wait, don't say it, let me find out my way..."

Quote Originally Posted by Gangshit123 View Post
    Says unavailable in my region, but I found it elsewhere:
    https://theofficetv.com/series/1390-.../1/episodes/13
    "Sweet God, what have you eaten today?! No wait, don't say it, let me find out my way..."

I'm currently watching The Good Place, I think we're all familiar with Bad Janet's farts throughout the series... but did you know Eleanor, the main character played by Kristen Bell, also passes gas?

https://gototub.com/episode/the-good...n-3-episode-4/
    @01:37 someone mentions she did it "offscreen", then @02:10 she does it again, and let me tell you, they didn't use any of those usual stock audio clips, nor the over the top long ones they use for Bad Janet... it's small but pretty darn realistic, you can tell it's no raspberry

A full recap would be (bold for actual farts, others are references and implications):
    - Season 1 Episode 12, first Bad Janet fart
    - Season 2 Episode 5, Eleanor gets called out by a supernatural being for being about to fart ("and please, don't, because I can also see what you ate today")
    - Season 2 Episode 7, Eleanor mentions "we can forget days we were very gassy" (fun fact: the Italian dub said something along the lines of "days we had audible farts")
    - Season 2 Episode 8, another Bad Janet fart
    - Season 2 Episode 11, "Bad Janet" (not really, as it turns out) is about to inflict a torture with one of her "classic farts" that is going to stink up a room, she anticipates it with "it's coming" (but then she doesn't)
    - Season 2 Episode 12, not really about farting per se but Eleanor mentions she had the runs a couple of times
    - Season 3 Episode 4, as linked above- did I mention they also mention her fart stinks?

I look forward to continue this series, hopefully there are more Eleanor farts that went past our radar before!

Thanks! I’m sure the are tons of sitcom farts we haven’t found yet
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland View Post
    I'm currently watching The Good Place, I think we're all familiar with Bad Janet's farts throughout the series... but did you know Eleanor, the main character played by Kristen Bell, also passes gas?

https://gototub.com/episode/the-good...n-3-episode-4/
    @01:37 someone mentions she did it "offscreen", then @02:10 she does it again, and let me tell you, they didn't use any of those usual stock audio clips, nor the over the top long ones they use for Bad Janet... it's small but pretty darn realistic, you can tell it's no raspberry

A full recap would be (bold for actual farts, others are references and implications):
    - Season 1 Episode 12, first Bad Janet fart
    - Season 2 Episode 5, Eleanor gets called out by a supernatural being for being about to fart ("and please, don't, because I can also see what you ate today")
    - Season 2 Episode 7, Eleanor mentions "we can forget days we were very gassy" (fun fact: the Italian dub said something along the lines of "days we had audible farts")
    - Season 2 Episode 8, another Bad Janet fart
    - Season 2 Episode 11, "Bad Janet" (not really, as it turns out) is about to inflict a torture with one of her "classic farts" that is going to stink up a room, she anticipates it with "it's coming" (but then she doesn't)
    - Season 2 Episode 12, not really about farting per se but Eleanor mentions she had the runs a couple of times
    - Season 3 Episode 4, as linked above- did I mention they also mention her fart stinks?

I look forward to continue this series, hopefully there are more Eleanor farts that went past our radar before!