clips4sale

Thread: Asslicking: how do you penetrate the anal ring with your tongue?

rudeman83

Asslicking: how do you penetrate the anal ring with your tongue?

I've eaten ass quite a few times, yet seldom have I ever been able to get my tongue in as far as I want. I can sometimes get it in a centimeter or two, but I'd really like to get it in at least an inch.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is it the girl clenching her anus because she's self-conscious? Or it there a technique for prying the ass open for proper tongue exploration?

Try using chopsticks.

I only did it once with my ex-gf but I couldn't manage to get my tongue inside because her butt was closed (although I did finger her first) I guess it depends on the girl I've had friends and ex-gf's who naturally gaped and opened their buttholes while spreading ass on cam while others didn't my ex-gf the one I had in real life her butt was closed all the time and if we hadn't been interrumped maybe something more could've happened who knows
    COLLEGE GIRLS POOPING 1# FAN

rudeman83
    It'd be really too bad if this was a "not every girl can do it" kind of thing. I'd really like to find a way to consistently make a girl's ass gape without having anal (I don't want to lick it after a dick has just been in there, just a hangup of mine). Asslicking is fun even if you can't get it in, but it just feels so limiting if your tongue isn't penetrating.

I'd REALLY love to find a girl that can open her ass and let me get my tongue nice and deep in there and be able to lick around the sides of her colon. Bet the taste is much sharper and more awesome if you can get to it. Yeah, that probably sounds nasty - but hey it's asseating, what'd you expect?

If you finger her ass a bit before, it opens up enough to. Sometimes if you just eat it for a long time and she's super relaxed it will loosen enough to put it inside.

rudeman83
    Quote Originally Posted by SionDS View Post
    If you finger her ass a bit before, it opens up enough to. Sometimes if you just eat it for a long time and she's super relaxed it will loosen enough to put it inside.
    I actually did meet someone a couple weeks ago who let me eat her ass almost right after she took a shit. Only thing separating me from the act was I let her wipe with TP beforehand - otherwise it was a freshly-used anus. Managed to get my tongue maybe 1/4 of an inch inside.

There was definitely a unique taste there that I never get any of the times I've licked a girl's ass out without knowing the last time she took a shit. That means I probably definitely was tasting some of her shit particles, and that my tongue was probably servicing her by getting the last bit that the TP didn't quite get. Yes, that's quite nasty - but it really turned me on probably for that precise reason.