clips4sale

Thread: Swimming Goggles and Kik

Swimming Goggles and Kik

Hello! Everyone that's still on here like I know I've talked to some of my other friends about this idea I thought about and hopefully y'all think its a good idea too but I thought when you finally get a female to fart in your face that when she blasts some powerful farts right into your eyes that your eyes will start to burn a little that it would be good to wear swimming goggles on as she farts in your face because we all care about the smell anyways and I believe its a good idea to have them on when the time comes to have a female fart in your face because I'm ready for a female to fart in my face because I always say if ya can't handle your own farts then you won't be able to handle a females farts to the face but if there are females on here that wanna talk on Kik my Kik name is mattisamazing700.

Baned User
    sounds like advice from a guy who hasn't gotten a fart in his face.

I mean I haven't but I want it so bad but I have sensative eyes though like I thought it was a good idea I mean if you think its funny then its all good not mad or anything but again I want a female to fart in my face for the first time I'll handle the smell but again my eyes are very sensative it'll start burning out of no where dude
    Last edited by matttheblacknin; 24th April 2017 at 02:57 AM.