clips4sale

Thread: Forever

Forever

Dear community,I want to comment that the gigabytes of my hard drive are running out. Then I ask: What is the best way to keep forever the videos of so much fart delight?If there is a subject with that subject, I ask that you address me to him please.Sorry for my English. Thank you very much for your attention.Dear community,
    I want to comment that they are finishing the gigabytes of my hard drive. Then I ask: What is the best way to keep forever the videos of so much fart delight?
    If there is a subject with that subject, I ask that you address me to him please.
    Sorry for my English. Thank you very much for your attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Marchelox View Post
    Dear community,I want to comment that the gigabytes of my hard drive are running out. Then I ask: What is the best way to keep forever the videos of so much fart delight?If there is a subject with that subject, I ask that you address me to him please.Sorry for my English. Thank you very much for your attention.Dear community,
    I want to comment that they are finishing the gigabytes of my hard drive. Then I ask: What is the best way to keep forever the videos of so much fart delight?
    If there is a subject with that subject, I ask that you address me to him please.
    Sorry for my English. Thank you very much for your attention.
    Buy a TB hard drive! Check out tigerdirect.com, frys.com, bestbuy.com for some good deals on external hard drives. 1-2 terabytes should be around $100.

@HOOF HEARTED
    Those sites would only work for him if he's from the US.

Amazon is GLOBAL - FR, DE, IE, ROI, UK, JP, USA, CA, where ever you are in the world you can look on the Amazon website and buy one.
    Alternatively you can store files on the Amazon Cloud service. Though if you value your data, external hard drives would be a better option. Keep at least 2 copies of your data backed up on 2X's hard drives. That way if one fails, you'd have the other backup copy to fall back on.

unfortunately I don't get it why 5 min videos size up to 1GB?!

It's absolutely not required to have such a big filesize because of quality, and downloading such a big files will require to buy new hard drives very often.

Que delicia

True say. Its unnecessary. 5 to 12 minutes upwards on average from some stores? And then you have some who will re-encode files to make them bigger and split them all for pay per sales?! Ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Guzara View Post
    unfortunately I don't get it why 5 min videos size up to 1GB?!
    It easy could be if talk of HD-files, which takes about 300-500 MB on a hard-drive each, depending of a their lenght.