clips4sale

Thread: Need to Rant

pigman

Smile Need to Rant

I've been talking to a girl for a while now and we're really into each other. It's been a long time since I've told someone about my fart fetish for obvious reasons, and she's been so cool that I told her a couple of days ago. It was kinda awkward and we sorta just moved on in conversation. Well, today I told her that I needed to know if she was okay with it. She's not comfortable at all. I don't understand why not since she's been really understanding and supportive in a lot of other areas, but now I just feel like a fucking freak again. I was really, really hoping she'd be cool with it. It fucking hurts, yo. I'd do anything to feel sexually "normal". It's really hard cuz she's the first girl I've really started to care about who cares about me too in a long time, but she's not okay with a part of me that's really important to be okay with. I fucking hate this fetish so much. It's brought me nothing but misery. Thanks for letting me rant.

Active Member 03042017
    I don't know why that would make you feel like a freak. A majority of people have a foot fetish, an ass eating fetish (which is basically on par with farts), and a BDSM fetish (whipping, torture, etc.).

Farts are a lot more tame when compared to getting smacked around or choked.

chokings consider normal funnily enough xD