clips4sale

Thread: mutlihosters.com is scam site

mutlihosters.com is scam site

I bought premium membership at multihosters.com site,

http://multihosters.com/

They claim they support numerous filehosts services including premium downloads from fileboom.me so I decide to try.

First problems occurred when I was trying to start their most recommended download manager called jetdownloader who gives me always starting error about wrong resolution, 'lower resolutions then 1024x768px not supported' (my was 1365x768 lol)

So I downloaded jdownloader I used before, it's stable and cool tool for downloading a bunch of links , I used it with famous rapidshare.com long time ago.

After typing my login premium info, I couldn't just paste the links in jdownloader, they say I need to use their converter at their site , so I paste several fileboom.me links and click convert , I was stuck with the connection error
    waiting for XX.XXX.XX.XX....

I tried to use another recommended option, convert links with the tool called Rapidlink converter.
    Rapidlink converter also don't works as expected , after numerous starting errors Errors on download update and server connection problems tool finally started and grabbed links from my clipboard and convert it to the 3rd party site

http://www.zevera.com/howitworks

that also needs to be paid

Okay I finally gave up , and look for site contacts I found support email at their site and explained whats happening, I never received the answer , but there was also error report from MAILER-DEAMON

550 Unknown User

They probably shut down their support email

Que delicia

Don't be going for Zevera. Its support for fboom and k2s links is absolutely shite. I had a cracked pass for it and I couldn't get a download in the few short days it was working. The problem is that so many users are sharing the same account(s) for both hosts. K2s and FBOOM are 25GB a day. No wonder. I had no trouble with some of the other hosts though.
    cool beans

They are scam site.

Any upload I tried << it's currently down >>

Que delicia