So.....a brief introduction...i'm a feller by the age of 29, looking for some fun with some nice woman who may, by chance be open to a little 1-on-1 personal exchange over emails, or a safe haven of your choosing in a nice discreet way.

I'm long term single for some time now and have been trying to branch out for some time in the hopes that i may indulge anothers desires, and perhaps my own fulfilled.

I couldn't say that i may be a super stud, or anything, in fact i'm of a very average build and apparently i'm not bad looking (not that i spend hours in front of mirrors

Regarding my fetish, it has been present for a rather long time, myself, much alike others have a capability to let ripping loud farts go, and in the past i have been farted upon and found this to be quite stimulating.

I also harbour a toilet fetish (not scat), but i enjoy when a woman relieves herself naturally on the toilet, this is very erotic too.

What i like : --

We'll, what do i not like, hehe, i guess having a fondness of natural body functions entails an open mind, i like women of all shapes and sizes, to myself a personality is a stronger thing, i completely adore intelligence.

What i don't like : --

As long as i don't need to physically get my head bashed in just for a little door, i'd say there isn't much i would condemn....though there are some limits for sure, animals, blood, whips are among these ones.