clips4sale
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: <3

Quote Originally Posted by djfingerher View Post
    That.. is.. fucking.. AWESOME. Neat work o:
    Also, fuck that guy lmaoo, you have an amazing bum
    Thank you! Not gonna lie, I'm flexing like a beast in those pictures. I've wanted to do one of these kinds of costumes for a while & when this one was a chest exclusive thing I was like fuck this RNG shit I'll make it for my damn self. I had to do that with one of their Christmas skins too.

Quote Originally Posted by brian525 View Post
    That goddess costume is very fitting for you because that ass sure is worth worshiping.. lol

And you shouldn't feel like you've overstayed your welcome. Trust me.. It's nice and refreshing to see a female face around here sometimes. This place needs it really badly.

I know I'm mad late. I haven't been on much but welcome back.
    Flattery will get you everywhere. From what I've seen of you & your avatars, I think you know that.

I'm not the only one around, just one of the loudest (hopefully from both ends ). And I don't think it's my face ya'll like seeing. (Kidding, you guys aren't that shallow, which I still think is crazy but whatever, not complaining.)

Thank you. I'm glad to see the thread active, no matter when the posts. I really do appreciate that I can come and shoot the shit with you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by bootyluv View Post
    I miss you lots!

Love the costume!
    Hey! I miss you too! I see you pop up on Steam sometimes. I promise I didn't forget about you! I just haven't gotten around to doing any butt stuff and I'm sorry. I'm still crazy busy and obsessed with trying to finish my thing but I need to schedule some stuff next week. If I'm able to get that in, I'll see what I can do for you.
    <3 C4S <3 Vine <3 Twitter <3

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MandaBearSmash View Post

Flattery will get you everywhere. From what I've seen of you & your avatars, I think you know that.

I'm not the only one around, just one of the loudest (hopefully from both ends :D). And I don't think it's my face ya'll like seeing. (Kidding, you guys aren't that shallow, which I still think is crazy but whatever, not complaining.)

Thank you. I'm glad to see the thread active, no matter when the posts. I really do appreciate that I can come and shoot the shit with you guys.
    Yes it does. It has also gotten me a couple of farts in my face lol. And maybe I should compliment you some more then. Maybe you'll do 1 for me as well ;D. That's not why I complimented you though. You just have a nice ass :p lol

Yea. There are other chicks on the forum but it's usually "buy my shit, buy my shit, buy my shit" with them. You don't see too many chicks on here responding to people or getting into discussions or anything like that. Advertising is not bad. I understand a girls gotta eat but I just think it's awesome that you don't come here only to advertise to us and sell us shit. Hell, you even play video games with some of the dudes here. I just think that's awesome.

I'd add you on Steam but I'm a console dude. Lol #PS4MasterRace

Maybe if you did [one for] me first. Thank you, really. I'd like to see improvement in the size and strength of both my glute med and left TFL to flesh everything out a little more. I was squatting wrong for a long time; it's been time consuming and painful to try and fix.

You guys have been solid, some of you when I was really sick and needed help the most. You are more than hard dicks & credit cards. Promise.

Honestly, I'd rather come to you all first for some stuff, especially when it comes to gaming. I've spent a lot of time fine tuning my other hobbyist skills, and unfortunately, my keyboard command and aim have suffered for it. I don't think you guys would give me as much shit for playing poorly as randos.

Ha the rage people give out to random players for making one mistake is outrageous. And man that costume is some straight mad craftsmanship on it well done

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MandaBearSmash View Post
    Maybe if you did [one for] me first. :) Thank you, really. I'd like to see improvement in the size and strength of both my glute med and left TFL to flesh everything out a little more. I was squatting wrong for a long time; it's been time consuming and painful to try and fix.

You guys have been solid, some of you when I was really sick and needed help the most. You are more than hard dicks & credit cards. Promise.

Honestly, I'd rather come to you all first for some stuff, especially when it comes to gaming. I've spent a lot of time fine tuning my other hobbyist skills, and unfortunately, my keyboard command and aim have suffered for it. I don't think you guys would give me as much shit for playing poorly as randos.
    Hey, that's not fair.. I asked you for 1 1st! :p lol

Fosho! I'm glad so many people helped you and reached out to you. You're not just a piece of meat that's suppose to make clips for us 24/7. You are a human being at the end of the day. I think a lot of dudes forget that.

Lol word. People rage at randoms as if they killed their firstborn child or something. I just find it funny when people get mad even though I'm guilty of doing it myself but it's still hilarious hearing people rage lol. If you have a PS4 or game on the PS4 then holla so we can shoot the fade. I don't game on PC because the PC doesn't have any AAA exclusive's that I'm interested in and I'm not into those MMO's like League of Legends or World of Warcraft.

The purpose of PC is to have most of the AAAs that console's have and run them twice as good or more. I still don't think this generation of consoles exclusive's justifies having a new console yet. 3-4 games isn't enough to sway me.

I'm like, you know what all your shitty matches have in common? YOU, asshole. Same goes for me. You can always learn to carry harder.

No PS4 for now, like lololo said, not enough exclusive titles to justify the price yet. Time to play is sparse right now anyways. I think I'm still HR1 and you know how I love me some MH. 4U is pretty tits. It wasn't the MH game that I wanted but it was the US port we needed.

OMG GAIZ. It's not all the way done yet but I took some ridiculous pictures of the costume parts so far.

Very fab Manda!

Literally god tier waifu.

Looking great Manda!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudofale View Post
    Urine does not flow in that direction.
    Quote Originally Posted by suspect09 View Post
    You corner a cat and the claws come out.
    Quote Originally Posted by suspect09 View Post
    DING DING DING!

Hey guys!

I found out my thing I was making was too naked for the thing I was thinking about wearing it to so I made a new thing. If you emailed me, chances are I read it (Thank you! I love getting your messages!) but I won't be able to sit and reply to everyone till probably Tuesday/Wednesday next week.

Thank you again~! You guys are the best.