clips4sale
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bi Woman Looking To Share Farts

More delusional fucks falling for some BS... STFU...

Quote Originally Posted by sourmold11 View Post
    +1

I can fart on command, i'd love to hear you over skype add me
    thescudworth

Quote Originally Posted by TehScudworth View Post
    I can fart on command, i'd love to hear you over skype add me
    thescudworth

You only get one first post!
    And that is how you waste it?

@Teh it's a man, dude!

the only women that show up are looking for each other FML lol

Quote Originally Posted by sourmold11 View Post
    I am convinced the "Fart Dates" section was invented to sort out the delusional fucks....Bunch a Fetty Wop looking for your "Fart Queen" on the World Wide Web, lmao!! Ever notice how the only girls into this fetish are always lesbian? Then again men fart in your face even if you don't want them too! lmao no need for gassyerotica for that - just go to a Mexican Restaurant or ride the Train! lmao

Active Member 03042017 suspect09's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbrownski79 View Post
    I am convinced the "Fart Dates" section was invented to sort out the delusional fucks....Bunch a Fetty Wop looking for your "Fart Queen" on the World Wide Web, lmao!! Ever notice how the only girls into this fetish are always lesbian? Then again men fart in your face even if you don't want them too! lmao no need for gassyerotica for that - just go to a Mexican Restaurant or ride the Train! lmao
    I've talked to 2 chicks from Fart Dates...one was a lesbian so she quickly lost interest and the other was a complete bullshitter who claimed to be into this fetish but does not "walk the walk", so to speak. And that is all I'm gonna say about that lol

Quote Originally Posted by suspect09 View Post
    I've talked to 2 chicks from Fart Dates...one was a lesbian so she quickly lost interest and the other was a complete bullshitter who claimed to be into this fetish but does not "walk the walk", so to speak. And that is all I'm gonna say about that lol
    Yeah so basically you just proved my point, lol...It doesn't matter what forum I go on, the only women looking for fart love are lesbian. You know why? BECAUSE WOMEN DON"T NEED TO COME ON FORUMS ON CHATROOMS TO FIND A DUDE TO FART ON OR LET THEM FART ON THEM!!! This section is merely here for humor I am sure. Even lesbians won't be in a hetero male site looking for their fellow farting female unicorn, lls

I know a lot of women that will give you the fart date of your lifetime my g. But for real you can get all the fart dates you want with ANY woman, just depends on whether you want to spend money or time - it won't be free either way....Take it form me I'd rather spend money, I can always get that back, but wasting time? I'd want to kill a bitch!! lol. But for those that rather spend time, If your girlfriend/wife really loves you, she should fart on you till your can't take it as long as you are open with her. Those of you who'd rather spend the money, holla at me me I know plenty of down women - just look at my websites - and those are just the ones that will be filmed!

Elite Member
    Well these types of threads don't exactly make any dudes here look like winners.. In fact, they make a lot of dudes look like desperate losers and the fact that these chicks don't even know what you look like doesn't help either so these chicks are already looking at you like creeps. You can't keep making these lame ass threads. You can't do what every other desperate guy is doing.. Be creative. Also, if anyone is having trouble with females 1 thing that works on a lot of girls is selling yourself as someone who isn't a creep. If you talk to any other females then make it known. Females are more attracted to guys that seem attractive to other women and they're more inclined to talk to you most of the time if they know that you talk to other women. It's called Preselection. That's 1 technique I use on a lot of females and it's helped me a lot over the years. Just some advice.