clips4sale
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bi Woman Looking To Share Farts

Quote Originally Posted by brian525 View Post
    well these types of threads don't exactly make any dudes here look like winners.. In fact, they make a lot of dudes look like desperate losers and the fact that these chicks don't even know what you look like doesn't help either so these chicks are already looking at you like creeps. You can't keep making these lame ass threads. You can't do what every other desperate guy is doing.. Be creative. Also, if anyone is having trouble with females 1 thing that works on a lot of girls is selling yourself as someone who isn't a creep. If you talk to any other females then make it known. Females are more attracted to guys that seem attractive to other women and they're more inclined to talk to you most of the time if they know that you talk to other women. It's called preselection. That's 1 technique i use on a lot of females and it's helped me a lot over the years. Just some advice.
    + that!

Seriously? There's a ton of lesbians? I'm bisexual so I could totally get worked up to the idea of farting in some girls face while smothering her...that actually sounds awesome, especially after a couple drinks...most women I know don't like to be the sub and if they do like to sub it's usually to a man or just regular submissive stuff, not much kinky or hardcore. But yeah, you're right, the only way you can really, truly, 100% get a fart queen is too pay for it or to wine and dine an open-minded girl and hope she's kinky enough (and gassy enough ) to indulge...my guy got lucky, I didn't even know about this stuff until he mentioned it, and ever since I LOVE it!!!!

Baned User
    you sound awesome and i can't wait to see what you do from here within this fetish. by the way, avoid cworldent, ggg, toot, bigdawg, or whatever he goes by now. the guy owns a conglomerate of websites dedicated to girls farting but he's an overall slimy dickweed and has done far more harm to this fetish than good.

on topic, not too many pure lesbians on here. for the most part it's bi women who get called lesbians by guys who come on WAY too strong then assume they aren't into men when really it's just that they aren't into super creepy men.

Yeah, he did mention it, but considering he runs my studio (you edit and manage my clips and I fart in your face, fair trade off I think ) I don't think my representative will read it lol but also, why? I get going to a studio to increase your fan base, but that's why I'm here, plus I'm greedy, I don't wanna share profits lol