clips4sale
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Question !!!!

plus you dont even respond to your emails or send a picture through email

For ONE im trying to use imagebam as was suggested to upload ONE photo and every link i use says invalid. I am doing this all over my smart phone. For TWO you are a rude fucking twat and since you decided to show your true fucking colors why the hell would i send anything. I forgot my email password for my email sowhatt456 so i made a new one [email protected] and have already emailed brian525 using it. You are all a bunch of assholes i came on here looking for support and good times. I guess its true what i suspected and all men that have this fetish are complete douchebags and are completely self serving with no respect for women. Wow ypure all JUST like my husband

so why dont you get the fuck outta here and go talk to brian525 since all you keep doing is talking about brian525

maybe your the douchbag and shouldnt be on a forum that has mostly men watching girl fart clips.

why dont you just deactivate your account and get the fuck outta here you drama queen bitch

unless your gay and wanna rub your clit to girls farting or post some clips of yourself farting here on this feamle fart forum that us douchbag guys are on here for.

Nope. Id much rather keep it. Screw you

You're sense of entitlement only proves that you've never had the real thing in your life, or you had it and took it for granted. I feel sorry for you. If anyone else feels like answering my question feel free. <33

no maybe thats what you did thats why your on talking shit about men................ dreamingforyou.... I guess its true what i suspected and all men that have this fetish are complete douchebags and are completely self serving with no respect for women. Wow ypure all JUST like my husband

Yes i got pissed off at two guys being rude to me and declared all men as assholes. That was probably a mistake on my part, i was angry and rightfully so. You were and that other guy were being complete jerks, for no reason, no purpose.