clips4sale
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Amara Noir's clip "Nothing but Waste" is a complete ripoff

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Angry Amara Noir's clip "Nothing but Waste" is a complete ripoff

Not a single fart was heard that day. 10 minutes of her running her mouth to a mannequin's gas masked head, talking about how shes gonna fart into his mask but never does. 10 bucks Ill never see again.Maybe I would have busted a nut if I got off on "Financial Domination" cause thats all it fucking turned out to be...even though the category for the clip was 'Farting' lmao. I swear, success seems to go to some models' heads...tricking customers into thinking this new clip with the sexy thumbnail is going to be the same quality as their previous clips and SIKE got yo ass.

Don't buy this shit.

Sad to read this.

We want REAL farts, We like REAL farts, we don't look for FAKE or something that they feel like "yes they never thought about this is a FUCKIN FAKE FUCKIN FAKE FUCKIN FAKE fart"...

FUCK ALL THE FUCKIN' GIRLS WHO MAKES FUCKIN FAKE FARTING CLIPS.

I said.

P.d.: IF I WANT TO DRINK AN OLD FABULOUS WINE I NEVER DRINK COKE.
    Last edited by putoperro; 17th November 2014 at 01:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by putoperro View Post
    P.d.: IF I WANT TO DRINK AN OLD FABULOUS WINE I NEVER DRINK COKE.

Word.

damn, I can't believe she did this....,that is so bad,game over then.I will blacklist this girl.
    farting is sexy...farting in jeans is hot

Unfortunate. :/

Active Member 03042017 suspect09's Avatar
    Damn, like. How fucking HARD is it to fart on video? She's capable of farting a lot (gnarnia videos). Why wouldn't you just, idk, EAT A BUNCH OF FOOD and then FILM YOURSELF.

lmao @ financial domination. Whatever. Shit like this is so whack.

Quote Originally Posted by suspect09 View Post
    Damn, like. How fucking HARD is it to fart on video? She's capable of farting a lot (gnarnia videos). Why wouldn't you just, idk, EAT A BUNCH OF FOOD and then FILM YOURSELF.

lmao @ financial domination. Whatever. Shit like this is so whack.
    While I agree mostly, I will say it's not too easy for some girls to "just fart" like I've tried with my girl it's kinda hot or cold what food works for her or not. Like sometimes your body just doesnt wanna fart. But straight ripping off customers is bullshit

Active Member 03042017 suspect09's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lololo View Post
    While I agree mostly, I will say it's not too easy for some girls to "just fart" like I've tried with my girl it's kinda hot or cold what food works for her or not. Like sometimes your body just doesnt wanna fart. But straight ripping off customers is bullshit
    I meant have the camera ready and save them like QOF does, film throughout the day. I'm sure you can get at least 2 or 3 if you do that approach

Quote Originally Posted by suspect09 View Post
    I meant have the camera ready and save them like QOF does, film throughout the day. I'm sure you can get at least 2 or 3 if you do that approach
    Exactly. If you want a quality clip is necessary an effort. Every girl who made FAKE clip farts, sooner or later farts for REAL.

Every TOTALLY FAKE farts I have seen from Fartfantasy, MFX(pumped), Kelsey obsession, Berlin, Holly, Mandy, kinky kristi(sometimes), naughtysarah, tiffany preston, mistress T(sometimes are fake too),... and a long Etc. could be REAL if they got pattience(they don't want to waste their marvellous time, fuck them) and don't look to make easy money on our account!!!!

I HATE FAKE FARTS!
    Last edited by putoperro; 17th November 2014 at 01:11 PM.