clips4sale
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Amara Noir's clip "Nothing but Waste" is a complete ripoff

Quote Originally Posted by suspect09 View Post
    I meant have the camera ready and save them like QOF does, film throughout the day. I'm sure you can get at least 2 or 3 if you do that approach
    Exactly. If you want a quality clip is necessary an effort. Every girl who made FAKE clip farts, sooner or later farts for REAL.

Every TOTALLY FAKE farts I have seen from Fartfantasy, MFX(pumped), Kelsey obsession, Berlin, Holly, Mandy, kinky kristi(sometimes), naughtysarah, tiffany preston, mistress T(sometimes are fake too),... and a long Etc. could be REAL if they got pattience(they don't want to waste their marvellous time, fuck them) and don't look to make easy money on our account!!!!

I HATE FAKE FARTS!
    Last edited by putoperro; 17th November 2014 at 01:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by putoperro View Post
    Exactly. If you want a quality clip is necessary an effort. Every girl who made FAKE clip farts, sooner or later farts for REAL.

Every TOTALLY FAKE farts I have seen from Fartfantasy, MFX(pumped), Kelsey obsession, Berlin, Holly, Mandy, kinky kristi(sometimes), naughtysarah, tiffany preston, mistress T(sometimes are fake too),... and a long Etc. could be REAL if they got pattience(they don't want to waste their marvellous time, fuck them) and don't look to make easy money on our account!!!!

I HATE FAKE FARTS!
    Look when it comes to fart fantasy they have a quota of 3 videos per day almost every day with a multitude of girls. They have literally more than a hundred girls they've worked with. The time it would take to get all of them to fart as much as they do for as many clips would take years. It's called production process. They couldn't get nearly as many real farts for the amount of clips they produce. Also, they couldn't do the scenarios they do. People hate on them for their business model but it's called Fart "FANTASY". So it's trying to fulfill your fantasies of a hot girl farting many times in a row. They can't do that as reliably waiting minutes or hours between farts you know. At the very least they don't dub.

Quote Originally Posted by lololo View Post
    Look when it comes to fart fantasy they have a quota of 3 videos per day almost every day with a multitude of girls. They have literally more than a hundred girls they've worked with. The time it would take to get all of them to fart as much as they do for as many clips would take years. It's called production process. They couldn't get nearly as many real farts for the amount of clips they produce. Also, they couldn't do the scenarios they do. People hate on them for their business model but it's called Fart "FANTASY". So it's trying to fulfill your fantasies of a hot girl farting many times in a row. They can't do that as reliably waiting minutes or hours between farts you know. At the very least they don't dub.
    You're centainly right. But only in case that you like to have fantasies. I don't like fake farts then I prefer to watch old but true clips or wait for real ones before to stay seeing something that I consider have to be authentic.

In fart fetish world everything is accepted, ok, but in my opion a fake fart clip is like when you want to eat a real 100% beef top hamburger and they give to you minced meat of bones and waste.
    Last edited by putoperro; 17th November 2014 at 08:51 PM.

Active Member 03042017 suspect09's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by putoperro View Post
    You're centainly right. But only in case that you like to have fantasies. I don't like fake farts then I prefer to watch old but true clips or wait for real ones before to stay seeing something that I consider have to be authentic.

In fart fetish world everything is accepted, ok, but in my opion a fake fart clip is like when you want to eat a real 100% beef top hamburger and they give to you minced meat of bones and waste.
    And not to get super nerdy about this shit but I think it might depend on the asshole. Literally. Cause I've seen some FF girls where their farts sound really dry and terrible and then you have people like mya mason or holly where it sounds hot as fuck. And that may be because the air is passing through an asshole that is shaped a certain way, looser? fuck, I don't know, but sometimes it works.

And not to get super nerdy about this shit but I think it might depend on the asshole. Literally. Cause I've seen some FF girls where their farts sound really dry and terrible and then you have people like mya mason or holly where it sounds hot as fuck. And that may be because the air is passing through an asshole that is shaped a certain way, looser? fuck, I don't know, but sometimes it works.
    Holly <3 YES
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudofale View Post
    Urine does not flow in that direction.
    You corner a cat and the claws come out.
    DING DING DING!

For me depends in a hard work of gathering together one by one all the real farts. But the buyer demands new clips asap then everything goes wrong. Farting unfortunately is not like peeing fetish f.e., is hard to catch real farts in a camera. Lot of time is wasted waiting, or maybe you've to fart and haven't got camera ready, isn't the right place or you're not prepared.

And of course, is really important if a girl is good or not to made farting clips. Some chicks seems old car exhaust system lol.
    Last edited by putoperro; 17th November 2014 at 10:14 PM.

Jia Jakarta was one too. I was excited to see her clips because she is hot as hell, but I don't know if I heard a single fart in all of them. Too quiet and airy.

I'll give my 2 cents. Amara always looked too funny and too cute to be hot .

Que delicia

well the clips was called "nothing but waste" lol

Quote Originally Posted by trent View Post
    Thats because I emailed her and called her out on it. She replied that she would take the clip down and change its category.
    Ive bought many of her clips before too and the majority were pretty good..thats why I was so surprised with this one.
    Then you called her on her mistake and she fixed it. Big whop. No need to 'blacklist' ooo spooky , someone who mislabeled a clip when by and large she produces quality content.