clips4sale
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Problem With Daily Motion

Quote Originally Posted by sourmold11 View Post
    SHOTS FIRED. RICCCCKKKKKYYYYY...
    Lmao classic. Funny shit. That's why I don't talk shit online or anything. Niggas come around with memes & shit & you can't compete with that plus you just look dumb as fuck talkin shit online. That's helluh funny tho Dildo lmaoo.

Quote Originally Posted by djfingerher View Post
    And you still think i was serious about killing you? Jesus lmao. You keep telling me to chill look what you're writing. Also, nah fam I really am chill. I was just saying change your font cause it was hard to read and so you joked at me, so i joked at you. Then, as you can see you got buttmad soo if anyone's the asshole it's you. Also, one more thing, it's you're not your lmao
    Lmao whatever man. I actually laughed when you said you'd kill me & that water tribe hoe lmao that's funny shit. Idk I just didn't like you telling me to change my font so I threw something offensive back out there at you to see how you'd respond & your the one who crossed the line first lmao I was just playing. Sorry for calling you an asshole. I just want to say tho that I'm not mad, I actually thought this was all kind of funny. Really tho I just wanted to see how you would respond what I said at first that was like my alternate response. Really I was just gonna say something like "Damn farreal?" but ay man we cool? I can't stop laughin at that gif lmao oh & I guess if you say its hard to see maybe I'll lay off the blue for now until I can think of another color.

Quote Originally Posted by IHeartGirlFarts View Post
    Lmao whatever man. I actually laughed when you said you'd kill me & that water tribe hoe lmao that's funny shit. Idk I just didn't like you telling me to change my font so I threw something offensive back out there at you to see how you'd respond & your the one who crossed the line first lmao I was just playing. Sorry for calling you an asshole. I just want to say tho that I'm not mad, I actually thought this was all kind of funny. Really tho I just wanted to see how you would respond what I said at first that was like my alternate response. Really I was just gonna say something like "Damn farreal?" but ay man we cool? I can't stop laughin at that gif lmao oh & I guess if you say its hard to see maybe I'll lay off the blue for now until I can think of another color.
    That's what i'm talking about nigga! I'm sorry too It's just like how you know friends do each other irl and shit you know friendly roast, joking around and shit sometimes lmao. And thanks fam much clearer it's probably dark for me cause i have my brightness down idk it hurts my eyes. BUT AYE WE GOOD THO FAM? I hope so
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudofale View Post
    Urine does not flow in that direction.
    Quote Originally Posted by suspect09 View Post
    You corner a cat and the claws come out.
    DING DING DING!

That's what i'm talking about nigga! I'm sorry too It's just like how you know friends do each other irl and shit you know friendly roast, joking around and shit sometimes lmao. And thanks fam much clearer it's probably dark for me cause i have my brightness down idk it hurts my eyes. BUT AYE WE GOOD THO FAM? I hope so
    Yeah we good fam & I know what you mean by friendly roast & shit lol & I'm totally cool with kickin that blue as long as I keep this font. It's one of my favorite fonts if not my #1 favorite (Georgia) but ay you didn't really mean that about Katara did you? lol I love Katara <3 I'm a big anime & hentai geek I love ATLA & LOK I actually have more pics of Katara I can use for my avatar (ironic) lol but I really like the one I have its one of the best ones in my collection but ay you know you would sniff Katara's ass & farts lol. Now that I think about it I think I actually have a good picture of her farting on Sokka in my collection. Also I hope no one steals my idea but I have this GREAT picture of her shitting & it looks so good & real just like the cartoon its really nice & sexy. I think I'll change avatar to it eventually. So how does this baby blue look bro? ^.^

It's a real nigga moment and I welcome it... Bring it in...

Quote Originally Posted by sourmold11 View Post
    It's a real nigga moment and I welcome it... Bring it in...
    beatiful

Let the rainbows flow!

"I don't believe in astrology and my only interest in astronomy is with Uranus."

Quote Originally Posted by IHeartGirlFarts View Post
    Yeah we good fam & I know what you mean by friendly roast & shit lol & I'm totally cool with kickin that blue as long as I keep this font. It's one of my favorite fonts if not my #1 favorite (Georgia) but ay you didn't really mean that about Katara did you? lol I love Katara <3 I'm a big anime & hentai geek I love ATLA & LOK I actually have more pics of Katara I can use for my avatar (ironic) lol but I really like the one I have its one of the best ones in my collection but ay you know you would sniff Katara's ass & farts lol. Now that I think about it I think I actually have a good picture of her farting on Sokka in my collection. Also I hope no one steals my idea but I have this GREAT picture of her shitting & it looks so good & real just like the cartoon its really nice & sexy. I think I'll change avatar to it eventually. So how does this baby blue look bro? ^.^
    Nah I didn't mean what I said about her I was just talking shit lmao. But, good we better be good fam
    DAMN STR8 ID SNIFF HER ASS N FARTS. Btw, the blue font looks good I love blue it's my favorite color.
    Ah anime and hentai geek muh nigga
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudofale View Post
    Urine does not flow in that direction.
    You corner a cat and the claws come out.
    DING DING DING!

Nah I didn't mean what I said about her I was just talking shit lmao. But, good we better be good fam
    DAMN STR8 ID SNIFF HER ASS N FARTS. Btw, the blue font looks good I love blue it's my favorite color.

Yeah. I'm always looking for new pics & shit. Actually I've been trying to find an artist to draw some pics for me. So what you can the baby blue better huh?