clips4sale
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gassyerotica is not what it used to be - ( for freeloaders )

Anyone remember dickassfart? This guy was a LEGEND back in the day. He'd find these rare Japanese clips, and he'd make compilations of only the action. Best videos ever. I hope you don't quit man, you always posted quality clips.

Yeah. Was a shame when his comps got taken down.

so everyone with a different opinion is a crying baby ?
    so mature xD

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by lololo View Post
    Ambiguous on the fact that people asked for 'active' membership to be buy able. You always quote this but like.. No offense bro don't give much backstory. Now I don't care at all about this issue either way but I've always wondered why you say active membership is purchasable when it technically isn't. There are ranks for purchase but they aren't the "Active member" rank lol.
    you USED to be able to buy active membership. basically, we started active membership as a sort of middle ground between normal members and gold members and gave them the privilege of being able see hidden links and seeing the volcano forum. we gave this membership to people who we felt contributed then also had a specific set of requirements that anybody could fulfill to gain active membership (which we then had to remove when people would do what they believed to be the bare minimum then bitch for a month that they weren't active when they didn't actually deserve it).

the reason for active membership is the same today as it was then; to keep links alive longer (get bbb off of our backs a bit). there was a rather large group of people who did not have time to fulfill the active requirements and messaged us that they wanted unrestricted access but didn't want to contribute to the forum and wanted some alternative suggesting they be able to just pay for rank. we were hesitant about it since it would inevitably lead to less content shared on the forums since contributing wouldn't be the only to earn active membership.

due to incredibly high demand, we eventually caved and allowed that as an option and even made it official. then we had people complaining that they earned their active membership by spending $XX when they could have just bought membership for less so we split up the memberships that people could buy to promote earning active membership rather than just buying one of the options. i hope that's a less ambiguous answer but if you have any questions just ask.

That's what I've been looking for, thanks lol.

fartsniffer123
    Never understood one word your on about fuck sake (you people from mensa puzzle me) your one educated "Fart Pervert"

fartsniffer123
    Quote Originally Posted by lololo View Post
    Except people who actually post customs like cycleofpain. Or old clips they've saved years ago. And also 90% of c4s vids which haven't been posted anywhere else. So yeah. KEEP CRYING BABY. WHAT SICK MAN SENDS BABIES TO FIGHT?
    Never understood one word you put, fuck sake your one educated "Fart Pervert" (you crack me up)

Quote Originally Posted by fartsniffer123 View Post
    Never understood one word you put, fuck sake your one educated "Fart Pervert" (you crack me up)

You were right, site is not what it used to be - for you , because you stopped sharing.
    i don't remember you had gold, if you had, you probably ignored safety rule that was required to complete.

I care about community safety, if you don't want to respect it , it's your problem.

Que delicia

Quote Originally Posted by Gassy View Post
    You were right, site is not what it used to be - for you , because you stopped sharing.
    i don't remember you had gold, if you had, you probably ignored safety rule that was required to complete.

I care about community safety, if you don't want to respect it , it's your problem.
    Holy SHOTS FIRED