clips4sale
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gassyerotica is not what it used to be - ( for freeloaders )

Just out of interest would anyone who has been a member of this site for a year or more say that there's more posts a week or less now? AKA is this forum growing? I agree about the hidden links it's devastating at times when one you really want has been hidden haha

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by tomster123 View Post
    Just out of interest would anyone who has been a member of this site for a year or more say that there's more posts a week or less now? AKA is this forum growing? I agree about the hidden links it's devastating at times when one you really want has been hidden haha
    i'd say there are more posts per day now than there was a year ago by about 8 threads. for reference, there were 22 updated threads daily a year ago so there you go.

and i just want to point out that the people who are complaining haven't participated positively on the forum in quite some time. it is not just possible, but simple to become an active member without paying a cent and everybody who thinks paying is the only way is completely ignoring the entire point of the forum. remember that the ability to pay for active membership WASN'T EVEN ALLOWED a while ago and it was members who kept begging for that option, not mods that forced it on you.

I don't see why people are complaining when they TOO can just SHARE enough content to get a higher rank. Its what I did and I'm still sharing

Hey everybody. Is it me or does this guy sound like me back in the day? lmao man up & quit bitching & crying. Ok. I'm sure nobody gives a shit whether you post videos anymore or not. You just need to fap bruh. Am I right? when you don't fap its like walking around with a loaded gun. It's like shopping while hungry. Now go fap & feel like a dumbass for posting this.

Quote Originally Posted by fartsniffer123 View Post
    This is exactly what I was kicking off about the other day ,only to be shot down in flames by the powers that be "Djfinger" for one, its one big fucking con and understand how you feel that's why I deleted all my videos before they get chance to hide all nice when your uploading but like a pack of fucking baby's if you don't keep sharing fuck them its not as if you see anything exclusive on hear anyway.....
    Except people who actually post customs like cycleofpain. Or old clips they've saved years ago. And also 90% of c4s vids which haven't been posted anywhere else. So yeah. KEEP CRYING BABY. WHAT SICK MAN SENDS BABIES TO FIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    i'd say there are more posts per day now than there was a year ago by about 8 threads. for reference, there were 22 updated threads daily a year ago so there you go.

and i just want to point out that the people who are complaining haven't participated positively on the forum in quite some time. it is not just possible, but simple to become an active member without paying a cent and everybody who thinks paying is the only way is completely ignoring the entire point of the forum. remember that the ability to pay for active membership WASN'T EVEN ALLOWED a while ago and it was members who kept begging for that option, not mods that forced it on you.
    Whys it always so ambiguous on this? I've honestly commented many times and never gotten a reply. It isn't possible to buy 'active' membership right. There's no purchasable rank that gives the benefits of active. Only one half of it. You either get volcano, portal, or hidden boxes if you buy membership but yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by lololo View Post
    except people who actually post customs like cycleofpain. Or old clips they've saved years ago. And also 90% of c4s vids which haven't been posted anywhere else. So yeah. Keep crying baby. What sick man sends babies to fight?
    entire team is babies!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudofale View Post
    Urine does not flow in that direction.
    Quote Originally Posted by suspect09 View Post
    You corner a cat and the claws come out.
    Quote Originally Posted by suspect09 View Post
    DING DING DING!

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by lololo View Post
    Whys it always so ambiguous on this? I've honestly commented many times and never gotten a reply. It isn't possible to buy 'active' membership right. There's no purchasable rank that gives the benefits of active. Only one half of it. You either get volcano, portal, or hidden boxes if you buy membership but yeah.
    ambiguous on the requirements for gaining active membership?

HAHAHAHA Bitch BOI
    Spoiled,Dumb, And Rich, thats my type of women.

Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    ambiguous on the requirements for gaining active membership?
    Ambiguous on the fact that people asked for 'active' membership to be buy able. You always quote this but like.. No offense bro don't give much backstory. Now I don't care at all about this issue either way but I've always wondered why you say active membership is purchasable when it technically isn't. There are ranks for purchase but they aren't the "Active member" rank lol.