clips4sale
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: life with a fetish

Quote Originally Posted by HOOF HEARTED View Post
    I wish Lebron would take care of that problem. He's rich enough to do so to fix his hair problem. I'm so stuck in this dilemma I don't know what 2 think. There's talk of Lebron possibly going to the clippers. They just have 2 give up DeAndre Jordan, 1st round pick & 2 backup players. I'd be down BUT...you know that saying, YOU NEVER TRADE YOUR BIG MAN. And DeAndre has improved his game, better to give up DeAndre than Blake. Find or draft a good big man in the draft/free agency. Wish Lebron went to the clippers 4 years ago, but he planned the heat move around 2008. I doubt I could watch the clippers if they gave up Blake. Even for Lebron.
    Of course none of this will happen if Wade chooses 2 be selfish & not restructure his contract. Cause the heatles need to take less if all of them wanna stay 2gether & get more talented depth to contend again. Especially against the bastard spurs.
    Why you hating on the Spurs?

Quote Originally Posted by sourmold11 View Post
    Spurs for life!!

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by sourmold11 View Post
    Even teams that are not hatable are hated. There are rockets & mavs fans who hate the spurs. I do respect Duncan & Ginobli, fuck everyone else on the team. Had to do with the 90's where they would love to use David Robinson to the death on everyone. It was so great when I found out the clippers got their payback on the spurs by sweeping them. I stopped watching the nba around 96 for multiple reasons. And satan stern chose to fix the lottery for them & they refused to let someone else have Duncan. Very unfair advantage. He didn't want Iverson & Duncan on the same team, especially to give problems for his boyfriend Bricks at the time.
    Also hated that Popovich gave away Rodman to the Bulls. Also hated that thug now hypocrite analyst Bruce Bowen & Cheap Shot Bob Horry. They refuse 2 die & go away They, like the lakers & spazz deserve to suck 4ever. They supposed to be holier than thou but refused to trade Tony Parker for him ruining his marriage & possibly another, he tried to get with Brent Barry's wife. They got rid of other players for uncool conduct. To break it down, fans who's team gets whooped by somebody a lot will hate them. Heck, kentucky fans still hate Puke & Christian Laettner for 1992.