clips4sale

Thread: Lets Chat/I Want to Participate More

Smile Lets Chat/I Want to Participate More

I finally got some free time from the daily grind/bullshit that is life & I really want to participate more & I'm looking for ideas. I know you're saying/thinking "just share clips" but I want more than that. I love our fetish(es) & our community so much you have no idea how awesome it is to me that we all have the same fetishes & our own cool ass forum & community to hang out & talk girls farting/shitting. I have a shit load of a exclusive clips I could share but I guess what I'm really looking for are friends. I know if there's one thing I hate & don't understand about this forum is we can't message each other within the forum. So I will offer my email to anybody, guys or chicks that would just like to chat about our fetishes or just in general.

If you want to know a little about me I just turned 21 in May. I'm mixed black & white. You know where I live. I think I'm a really unique guy but strangely super normal at the same time. I mind my own business & keep to myself but if you got to know me you'd love me. I'm super creative & always thinking & planing something. I am usually really chill unless you piss me off I have a really bad Irish temper from a bloodline of crazy Irish people. On the flip side of that I have a really good random sense of humor. Funny random things are hysterically funny to me. I'm a neat freak, not a germophobe! I just like being clean & organized. I'm a film buff mostly horror movies but not only horror movies. I'm also a gamer loyal to Xbox One (hmu if you want my GT)

Basically all I want is to make some friends with my fetishes I think it would be fucking awesome we could share clips & maybe even do some gaming together online or something. You know bro out & I want some good ideas on how I can participate more in the community here. Thanks in advance guys.

My email: [email protected]

If you want to chat some other way like KIK or text maybe drop it in the replies or email it to me.

Active Member 03042017
    This is an odd way to catfish someone...