clips4sale
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I Want to FART on YOU!

ummm

are you gonna be in vegas this year or what? ive never had my face sat on let alone farted on and have wanted to experience this for some time now. i have an ass obsession and want to see what this is all about for real.

RE: ummm

Originally posted by smoovebrutha
    are you gonna be in vegas this year or what? ive never had my face sat on let alone farted on and have wanted to experience this for some time now. i have an ass obsession and want to see what this is all about for real.
    Last i've known of victoria is that she's taking care of her newborn baby. I think she said it was due in October. Haven't talked to her in months. I was so hoping she woulda went to a nearby area but she went to a different city which was far away from me instead. Doubt she'll head to the west coast anytime this year.
    And 2 think I almost had a shot of a woman finally farting on me. Typical my fucked up life

RE: I Want to FART on YOU!

wow. I want to smell both of your farts in a big way. Are you both going to be in San Diego?

RE: I Want to FART on YOU!

Originally posted by willver9
    wow. I want to smell both of your farts in a big way. Are you both going to be in San Diego?
    This incident is old. Around early last year. She's back in the East Coast taking care of her baby.

fartalot25
    hey ya should check this site out www.clips4sale.com/store/23554

Hi Everyone!
    Time to get busy meeting guys who love to sniff my Ass!
    Chastity & I are meeting in the Maryland/Washington DC area April 13th & 14th so if you want the PLEASURE of sniffing and eating our farts send a email to [email protected] Subject Face farting. Now you don't have to show your face, yes you can wear a mask or pantyhose.
    We are so full of Gas and waiting for you!
    XO
    Victoria
    PS I am not traveling anywhere for the next year..Sorry
    In case you don't know who we are here is our clip store
    http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/15472
    and I am alot thinner now too

please come to the UK!!