clips4sale

Thread: Disaster Date Fart

Disaster Date Fart

I remember seeing this a while ago and havent been able to find it until now. In case u never watched the show, mtv had a hidden camera show called disaster date where actors would play as the worst blind date ever. Anyways there is this really hot girl that did alot of them and this one particular skit she acts like a health nut that doesnt hold in her farts. I think some of them might be real if u listen closely, or maybe i just hope that they r. Before the first dubbed fart u kind of hear a fart i the background. Well Anyways i hope u enjoy it.

https://xxx.youtube.com/watch?v=TjiEkoAiLyw

There is another one with a different girl that farts on her date and there r no dubbed sounds either but also her farts arent audible. Il try to find that one as well

Nice ty for sharing. But do you remember that show "NEXT" were those girls had a farting contest on the bus? HOLY SHIT, I could not remember if it was real or not?

I do remember that. Those were definitely fake. There is a video of that floating around as well. I actually just found it here. I remember the first time i saw this i was in awe. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lj2sLUk8C7Q

Quote Originally Posted by prospy101 View Post
    I do remember that. Those were definitely fake. There is a video of that floating around as well. I actually just found it here. I remember the first time i saw this i was in awe. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lj2sLUk8C7Q
    Thanks indeed man. Yeah they were dubbed bummers. Ohhh... well thanks anyways.

To Dubbed Farts (inside) ;p
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudofale View Post
    Urine does not flow in that direction.
    Quote Originally Posted by suspect09 View Post
    You corner a cat and the claws come out.
    Quote Originally Posted by suspect09 View Post
    DING DING DING!

Whys it called inside waaah

because Gassy wants to be anally precise, even when making himself look like the ass everyone wants to sniff

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by SnakeLogan View Post
    because Gassy wants to be anally precise, even when making himself look like the ass everyone wants to sniff
    not 100% sure, but i don't think anybody has actually said they wanted to smell gassy's ass on the forum or that gassy has expressed interest in having his ass sniffed. can you please provide evidence to your claim?