clips4sale
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sophia Sylvan - fake clips

Quote Originally Posted by WarlordX View Post
    She's been doing stuff for GGG too isn't she? LOL I wonder if they knew about this.
    Toot doesn't care about clips being genuine, as long as he can gather as many models as possible to expand his sites, he's all about it.

Thanks 4 alert
    farting is sexy...farting in jeans is hot

Why is this moved to Dubbed Farts forum? This is nothing to do with dubbed farts.

Active Member 03042017
    Quote Originally Posted by WarlordX View Post
    She's been doing stuff for GGG too isn't she? LOL I wonder if they knew about this.
    You can see her pump in the background of some of her GGG videos. So I doubt her truly cares.

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by player_one View Post
    Why is this moved to Dubbed Farts forum? This is nothing to do with dubbed farts.
    if what you say is true and the sound isn't even coming from her, it's basically dubbed.

I feel bad for those poor people. lol

thanks for the alert i haven't seen the video of sophia wearing a chequered skirt could you kindly send me the link so that i can see what your talking about. thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by kito View Post
    thanks for the alert i haven't seen the video of sophia wearing a chequered skirt could you kindly send me the link so that i can see what your talking about. thanks in advance
    the clip is called Suck Up All My Farts, Nasty Boy from her c4s store "sophia-sylvan-s-butt-stuff"

Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    if what you say is true and the sound isn't even coming from her, it's basically dubbed.
    I appreciate that, but this is more of a general discussion than posting of fake farts - and I'm trying to find out if any of her new clips are real! Also, as you can see from the replies, many people are buying her clips looking for real farts and aren't aware of this, so it makes sense to have this in the main forum as a warning, until it becomes common knowledge.

Baned User
    the clip is called Suck Up All My Farts, Nasty Boy from her c4s store "sophia-sylvan-s-butt-stuff"

I appreciate that, but this is more of a general discussion than posting of fake farts - and I'm trying to find out if any of her new clips are real! Also, as you can see from the replies, many people are buying her clips looking for real farts and aren't aware of this, so it makes sense to have this in the main forum as a warning, until it becomes common knowledge.
    i have seen many clips from her and only one of them had dubbed farts.

please post the link