Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Who here was farted on by there mom?

No, definitely not. Maybe it's because my mom isn't exactly "young", nor "gorgeous".
    This made me remember distinctly an episode in which I fully discovered my fetish, though:

I was in my late prepubescent period and my sister said she needed to fart; she did and it smelled pretty bad.
    I said I didn't mind it, then reluctantly and asking her to keep it a secret, I revealed that I kinda "enjoyed smelling farts" (not knowing about sexuality, fetishes and all that, still it was quite embarassing).

Then she cracked up laughing and, being the gossipy-untrustful sister she used to be, immediately went to our mom and told her. My mother said jockingly "Really? Come here then, I have to let one go"... ew, I still shiver thinking back at it, even though she didn't really have to fart and just said that to mock me.
    I denied it in every possible way, feeling extremely uncomfortable and disgusted by my mother knowing it, and made up the oddly specific addition that "I only enjoy farts by young ladies".

So yeah, my mother never did it "on me" thank God. Plus now that I think about it, I used to be pretty lucky with my sister. Maybe she was the one who consolidated my fetish... who knows?
    Sorry for my English.

So... i think its all about it :/ You love stinky farts because your sisters fart was very smelly.. he loves loud farts because his mothers fart was very loud.... cant be a coinsidance
    Sorri for may bed england

Quote Originally Posted by Dissia View Post
    You love stinky farts because your sisters fart was very smelly
    Eh, not really. Sometimes they were, sometimes they weren't.
    Actually I can remember way more instances when her farts where just loud but not smelly at all.
    Sorry for my English.

How old was she when she did it?

Quote Originally Posted by Dissia View Post
    How old was she when she did it?
    I guess in her late teen... I can't be sure, it was a long time ago. That particular episode, at least.

The latest time I've heard her fart, I talked about it in the forum, together with some other stories about her gas.
    Thinking back on it, ever since my sister has been married and living away from me, the farts I witness to have decreased drastically
    Yet she still was my sister so there wasn't much of an arousal going on.

She even managed to piss me off by farting once! Night time, I literally couldn't sleep because she kept on ripping them loudly. Right now it sounds like a dream but, again, being my sister and since I was woken up as soon as I was about to fall asleep, back then I was pretty annoyed lol
    Sorry for my English.

Active Member 04042017
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland View Post
    I guess in her late teen... I can't be sure, it was a long time ago. That particular episode, at least.

The latest time I've heard her fart, I talked about it in the forum, together with some other stories about her gas.
    Thinking back on it, ever since my sister has been married and living away from me, the farts I witness to have decreased drastically
    Yet she still was my sister so there wasn't much of an arousal going on.

She even managed to piss me off by farting once! Night time, I literally couldn't sleep because she kept on ripping them loudly. Right now it sounds like a dream but, again, being my sister and since I was woken up as soon as I was about to fall asleep, back then I was pretty annoyed lol
    Roland! Did you ever share any experiences with her farting on you? Did she ever in your face?

I think we all had those experiances... lets share it all together?

up