Thread: My coworker shat herself at work today

Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post

||
    ||
    ||
    ||
    ||
    O

That's my story, can I get active membership now?

thanks, cock tease...

Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    what it mostly is is that we are cautious of people who show up one day and suddenly start posting a ton all at once. that's usually a sign of something fishy going on if you know what i mean.
    I didn't suddenly show up one day, though. I've been around since 2011. I lurked for a long time, and finally decided to give back. I had recently acquired a job, and since I don't live expensively I had spare income to buy stuff for people.

I'm not trying to sound like a dick, but it IS kinda unfair that I still don't have even one rank upgrade after uploading all that whereas others get it in a week for uploading reups only. It should be clear by now that I'm not a spy or whatever it is you think I am.
    "I think when my wife of desert I had the hell on earth , but as I float in the seventh heaven ." - unicorn0007, 2013

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    I didn't suddenly show up one day, though. I've been around since 2011. I lurked for a long time, and finally decided to give back. I had recently acquired a job, and since I don't live expensively I had spare income to buy stuff for people.

I'm not trying to sound like a dick, but it IS kinda unfair that I still don't have even one rank upgrade after uploading all that whereas others get it in a week for uploading reups only. It should be clear by now that I'm not a spy or whatever it is you think I am.
    i didn't mean show up as in new accounts, i meant show up as in they did diddely until one day when suddenly they did everything. your contributions are not going to be overlooked, trust me, but it will require a bit of patience.

Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    i didn't mean show up as in new accounts, i meant show up as in they did diddely until one day when suddenly they did everything. your contributions are not going to be overlooked, trust me, but it will require a bit of patience.
    Good to know. Again, I don't mind waiting, just want to know that you guys didn't forget entirely.
    "I think when my wife of desert I had the hell on earth , but as I float in the seventh heaven ." - unicorn0007, 2013

Haha, today after lunch at my workplace, one of my friends who works next to me smelt like she shit herself. It was awkward, she left her desk shortly after and came back like nothing happened. Wow, that was pretty damn professional... I asked her if she was okay, and she told me that the Mexican food she had earlier didn't agree with her.

God damn, I'm surrounded by girls that have stomach problems now.

A few years ago, I couldn't even find girls that belched.

Bang, bang, skeet, skeet.