clips4sale
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: PM system down

Ofcourse, because you are fool if you're contributing and someone gets everything for free

Que delicia

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by brian525 View Post
    I kinda knew you could send links if you're the OP but I didn't know it had to be members of a higher rank. Thanks for clearing that up bro. I hate when people freeload too. Lurking is 1 thing but freeloading and asking people to give you shit on top of it is beyond annoying.
    it didn't have to be to members of a higher rank. you just can't send OTHER people's links to those who couldn't already access it rank wise.

also, you're right about it not being fair to people who weren't trading in the first place and who just used pms to have solid private conversations and stuff like that. honestly, it sucks for those people. i do it myself and it stinks. it just isn't fair to those people. the problem is that you're trying to blame the mods for it going down which is equally unfair. the people to blame are the people who were breaking the rules in the first place. the rules are there for a reason and people seem to forget that.

Elite Member
    I could respond to that and keep going on and on about this PM stuff but to prevent things from escalating and bickering back and forth with each other I'm just gonna ask the question everybody wants to know and leave it at that. Are the PM's going to be disabled permanently as of now? And are PM's coming back anytime soon?

no they will come back, sooner or later.

Que delicia

We'll see if our members will use those without abuse,in case Gassy decide to restore tht.
    farting is sexy...farting in jeans is hot

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by brian525 View Post
    I could respond to that and keep going on and on about this PM stuff but to prevent things from escalating and bickering back and forth with each other I'm just gonna ask the question everybody wants to know and leave it at that. Are the PM's going to be disabled permanently as of now? And are PM's coming back anytime soon?
    They'll definitely end up coming back. Then if we have further issues with them (it was more than just trading, obviously) they may have to come down again.

Quote Originally Posted by Gassy View Post
    no you can send your own links to anyone you want , just not somebody's else hidden links to users without valid rank, with the other words you must not become "bridge" between freeloaders and members who deserved premium ranks.
    Okay, this is actually good to know, I didn't know this was the case.

And thanks for clearing it all up. I hope they come back soon!

For the record, I don't use pms exclusively for sharing clips to begin with, trading or not. There are just a nice method of well..having a "private" conversation with another member. It's just convenient.