clips4sale

Thread: Me and my GF are seeking another couple/other people to have sex with

Me and my GF are seeking another couple/other people to have sex with

We've been trying to find people interested in, well, an orgy. We tried a couple sites but they are bullcrap and we had to pay to really use it but we got automated messages anyway, so it's pointless. I then had the idea of checking the forum.
    Here's a list of what we're seeking/into.

-She's into bondage and is bi-curious. So she would make out with girls and stuff, though do nothing with strap ons. She IS completely accepting of farting and burping and eating a lot. She inflates.

-I'm into girls who belch, fart, get bloated from eating a lot, get drunk and high. Though doesn't have to be all at once, just listing all my fetishes. I'm completely straight, so any guys who are interested can screw my girlfriend because I have a bit of a voyeur fetish fantasy of watching multiple guys screw my girlfriend at once. But in order for this to work out, I would like at least one other girl around to play with.

-You'd have to be in the tri-state area (so NY, NJ, and Pennsylvania)

-We would do this at a hotel.

-We would not use our real names

-We must use condoms and check for STDs

-If you are comfortable, we would like to record it, either just audio or video, and it would not be posted anywhere it would just be for private use.

-We'd share pics before doing this, although our pics would have our faces blurred out or something (YOU don't have to blur your faces, I'm just saying we would)

-Once it's over we pretty much just close all contact. This would be just a one-time thing

So if you are interested, please reply to this thread and we'll work something out.
    Last edited by MackZack; 5th August 2013 at 06:21 AM.

Hey I’m interested