clips4sale
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So what kind of music does everyone listen to?

So what kind of music does everyone listen to?

Haha, it'd be cool to know. My friends have an alternative rock band, and I'm in a rap group (yes, music you've never heard!) One day when(if) we make it all big I'm going to pay Fionna Applez to go on a date with me to an all you can eat mexican buffet and have sex with her all night.

But seriously, what kind of music are you guys into?
    Last edited by TastyBootay; 26th January 2013 at 08:09 AM.

Cool

I'm into good music, real music. 70's, 80's. New Jack Swing, 90's r n b, rap, some old techno music, chopped & screwed music even though i'm not from texas. Music started sucking big dick around 2006. Only good music this decade are carly rae jepsen-call me maybe. The stupidfacedd songs + white girl wasted & jersey shore remix. Gangnam style. The E-40 albums, all 4 revenue retreivin' & all 3 block brochure albums. And certain chopped & screwed albums.

You ever listened to underground hip hop? Stuffs really good and not ruined by the industry.

I'm listening various radio music, old & new, but mostly dance & urban music

Que delicia

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOF HEARTED View Post
    Music started sucking big dick around 2006.
    welp, now's the part where i share that i am apparently in the minority who think nightwish's newest album along with sonata arctica's two newest albums are some of the greatest things ever produced (mostly stones grow her name). to those afraid to do some google searchage, it's finnish metal i guess, although less metal in recent years but in a way that i find better.

I like metalcore for the most part, with some dubstep thrown in there. Bands like Falling in Reverse, Attack Attack!, A Day To Remember, I See Stars, I could go one for hours.

Quote Originally Posted by TastyBootay View Post
    You ever listened to underground hip hop? Stuffs really good and not ruined by the industry.
    +1! Today's shit is pure garbage in some aspect... All those fucktards talk about in todays hip hop music is popping bottles, getting money, cars, clothes, and the hoes... To me it's turned into "HIP-POP"...

Pretty much everything metal and rock...and Aphex Twin.

Quote Originally Posted by sourmold11 View Post
    +1! Today's shit is pure garbage in some aspect... All those fucktards talk about in todays hip hop music is popping bottles, getting money, cars, clothes, and the hoes... To me it's turned into "HIP-POP"...
    To be fair, that's what i'd love to have. $$$, cars, clothes & chicks. They hardly rap about that anymore. Electronic type sounds are mainly used in rap & I don't like the sound.

Quote Originally Posted by HOOF HEARTED View Post
    To be fair, that's what i'd love to have. $$$, cars, clothes & chicks. They hardly rap about that anymore. Electronic type sounds are mainly used in rap & I don't like the sound.
    I think everyone would love to have it, but we can't relate to it because we don't have it. I'd rather listen to a rapper or singer who actually sings about issues that I actually face, rather than making me pine for things I don't have.