clips4sale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: +1 craze

+1 craze

Alright this is a little annoying going into a thread and finding 5 comments saying "+1" or "+2,3,4,5" instead of actual conversation. You may not, but I enjoy reading random conversation every now and then. But if someone asks a question or make a request, instead of just saying "yeah I'd like this too" or just nothing at all, there's tons of +1's

Ive posted +1 before but never like SOME PEOPLE are doing it nowadays.
    Probably a useless thread but. Whatever. Im sure some smart fella will comment either +1 or -1 to this so.

Quote Originally Posted by lololo View Post
    . Im sure some smart fella will comment either +1 or -1 to this so.
    darn!

Active Member 03042017 suspect09's Avatar
    I completely agree. There's no emotion or tone of voice. I'd almost prefer someone saying "this," at least it's a word and expresses a thought.

Although it could be that some users who aren't fluent in English prefer to do it because it allows them to agree without typing out a message full of spelling errors, but even that is a stretch. How hard is it to say "I agree"?

^ I AGREE!

haha.

Apparently he's in awe about the picture next to it of the girl farting underwater, which IMO is probably edited. I've seen the image before, but I mean looks fake to me. The forum design pictures aren't mean to be always from real farting girls lol. Gassy always picks a picture of "some random skank" as someone once put it

I'm sorry but that didn't answer his question at all lol. I'm curious myself now.

It might as well be a picture of a polar bear with a mounted rocket launcher using that logic.

It answered it. The fish is surprised to see the girl farting. It's an underwater picture. Fish live underwater. I'm confused as to how it didn't make sense the first time I said it?

I only bring it up cause I've seen it there forever and never really gave it much thought and then it hit me, "Wait why is there a fish.." lol.

Carry on.

don't go offtopic, I would also loved to know why people are spamming with +1
    some of them collected negative points yesterday

Que delicia