clips4sale
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Gassy View Post
    welcome emma, I have your pic as avatar now
    Thanks

I remember the house I shot that photo set in. It was gorgeous overlooking the Atlantic coast. I would love to live there. The guy that owned it was an older guy that used to be in broadcasting and worked on a few of the late night shows as an announcer. He was really cool and had no problems with his place being used for nude models haha. Naturally he was gone the whole time we were there but what a cool guy he was.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydee.gabriel View Post

I don't care how beautiful you are, or awesome it is that you're a fellow gamer. Hook up the samples, or I guarantee people here will pirate the shit out of you. As you must know if you've been a lurker here.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but you have to consider people having different tastes. Me for example? Just because your farts are real, doesn't mean shit to me. If I just spent even $5 on a clip with only two tiny farts in it, I would be pissed. I like 'em big, bassy and often, so I'd rather go for fake stuff since I can't smell it anyway.

Point being, I'd feel ripped off and thus completely unashamed about ripping you off in the future. Best way to avoid that kind of reaction from people is to hook up the occasional 10 second previews on your store links. If not, well it's your gamble but don't say you weren't warned.

That aside, what kinds of games do you play? What console?
    Why is it that when we have models that are willing to fart for us we always have to complain about something? I can understand if the farts were fake, but when you have models who work hard to give us real farts, why would you try to chase them away. Threatening to pirate their videos isn't the way to make them want to make more videos. At least give her a warm welcome. And if you're going to give her some suggestions, which I know you were trying to do, you could do it in a better way.

Thanks for the kind words GGL.

I've don't know why anyone would jump on me for not offering samples when I haven't even gotten to that point here.
    I mean can't I post a "hello" first

Anyway I'll have you all know I farted three times upon waking. Is there some kind of thing about that? I know my grandma said if you sneeze three times before breakfast you'll have a good day haha.

The thing to remember is that the odd vocal person who jumps on you doesn't represent the silent minority who are really pleased to have you here. Unfortunately people tend to be a lot keener to criticise than to say they're happy. We've lost some really nice people over the years just because some people love making a negative viewpoint known.

Looking forward to seeing much more of you around here, as well as getting your clips when you release them.

Quote Originally Posted by effingbillgates View Post
    The thing to remember is that the odd vocal person who jumps on you doesn't represent the silent minority who are really pleased to have you here. Unfortunately people tend to be a lot keener to criticise than to say they're happy. We've lost some really nice people over the years just because some people love making a negative viewpoint known.

Looking forward to seeing much more of you around here, as well as getting your clips when you release them.
    This is why I'm still here.
    Some folks on the forum I've spoken to both outside of here and on here are great. When I negative things I keep in mind that people like to be negative more than positive when it comes to spending money on something. I read TERRIBLE reviews actually of an airline and flew them recently - they were great! Free wine, two actual meals that didn't suck, and great staff. So, it looks like the people that DID have a bad time were speaking up and the ones that were happy didn't. I made sure to write them a nice review.

I plan on making an intro video later today as well. Maybe I'll have some gas :P /starts eating pickles (cause they do it every damn time).

After that I'll keep uploading some stuff to yezzclips - I found them through here and I'm so happy! I have toilet clips and I haven't been able to list 'em anywhere because of America's prude YOU CAN'T POOP ON CAMERA laws lol. The one complaint I have about yezzclips - they take affiliates' cut out of the girls pay, not theirs! That's kind of bullshit.

Here's 6 seconds of my first ever video, I made about a year ago. I put the whole little :31 second clip on c4s for as cheap as they'd let me. I laughed in the clip cause it was so damn loud.
    View My Video
    Last edited by EmmaInk; 18th September 2012 at 08:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EmmaInk View Post
    Gracias
    Bienvenida emma! eres espaƱola?? :O

Active Member 04042017

Red face welcome Emma :)

Wow that preview clip was amazing... so great that I went ahead and bought the official one from your site http://emmaink.clipvia.com/ Thank you and hope you provide more content in the future

WTTF! SEXY...

Baned User
    i'm not going to say that jaydee didn't come off as a jerk or anything, but he didn't exactly threaten to pirate your stuff. you basically said you didn't need to post samples because other people here would vouch for you. every faker who visits this forum says the same thing to avoid being found out, makes their quick buck, and leaves. some don't, but that's a different story. long story short, you had a few people requesting (and one requesting loudly) that you put up a sample and you threw a fit. threatening to leave if people don't do what you want and that kind of thing really makes you come off as looking bad. "but i don't care how i come off as and i'm just me and etc..." if that were the case the post wouldn't have been made.

that being said, you did post a preview and i'm sure it will keep everybody here pretty happy, lol. it's nice to see you on the forum and i hope you enjoy your stay