clips4sale
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone!

Wink Hello everyone!

After knowing about this forum for the past year, I have decided to go from lurker to member

I know it can be hard for you guys to find real content, and seeing that I naturally have a lot of gas (yay Vegan lol) I figured I'd finally make a clip for a long time fan. After that one I got more confidence and can now make these clips for everybody!

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to list my store or shamelessly advertise or anything, so if its against any rule feel free to mod this part, but if not:

www.clips4sale.com/42452 - I'm working on uploading more of my clips there.
    (These are also at http://emmaink.clipvia.com for about a dollar less due to a higher cut, still working on uploading them there too)
    &
    I just made a profile at yezzclips so I can sell some of the more engaging toilet clips that aren't allowed on c4s lol.
    http://www.yezzclips.com/store_view.php?id=476 is the name of the store there. I have to make things a little more there because they give a much lower cut but hey at least they allow certain content. So - if you don't want to spend what you see on yezz, look at c4s or clipvia (not EVERYTHING that's on c4s will be there) but clipvia will be the best deal

Edit to say that if you want previews of things keep reading this thread because rather than clog the forums with a new thread when I have a new preview, I'll just post them in this thread!

Last edited by EmmaInk; 20th September 2012 at 07:16 AM.

Welcome to the forum! You're beautiful and I'm sure your fart clips will be amazing!

Welcome to the forum! I'll be sure to check out your clips.

Just a suggestion which you can feel free to disregard but a lot of times people aren't willing to buy clips without a small sample to make sure they're worth it. I'm not trying to be a freeloader because I actually buy clips from time to time and have plenty but it might be helpful to post a short sample clip for anyone on the fence about whether to spend their money or not.

Anyways, you seem like a great and beautiful woman and we are pleased to have you here sharing your farts with us

There are guys here that have bought from me before which I am sure will vouch for me if necessary.

Active Member 03042017
    Welcome, Emma. I love your clips store and its variety. Are you available for custom videos or dvds as well? And thank you for being cool and open minded. What are some specific things that get to you as a vegan? I know about the lifestyle, but don't know any details about gas or anything like that. Do you have any funny sayings or warnings when you have gas, or have you let rip around people before?

Hello Emma, welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your stay!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudofale View Post
    Urine does not flow in that direction.
    Quote Originally Posted by suspect09 View Post
    You corner a cat and the claws come out.
    Quote Originally Posted by suspect09 View Post
    DING DING DING!

I offer some custom stuff through mygirlfund.com/missemily
    They keep track of everything and you can pay in escrow that way nobody gets burned.
    You can watch on site or get a mediafire link for $10 extra. I find that if I charge for the links people are less likely to screw me over and post on tube sites, etc.

Veganism = lots of fiber, veggies, etc. I fart a lot thanks to that

Quote Originally Posted by djfingerher View Post
    Hello Emma, welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your stay!!!
    Gracias

pigman
    marry me?

Active Member 04042017
    She's got a point, if the farts are real, definitely worth the time!