clips4sale
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: i am the best girlfriend ever

yea, if you can make a video of yourself saying you're loserfish from this forum, you'll have a bunch of friends, and fans. But we've had countless masquerading dudes on here, like lololo said, its predictable.

don't talk about this ever

i'm starting to suspect that this forum is more of a cult following, what with needing video footage of me to confirm my identity and all....
    and i'm creepy? well, maybe i am. and i don't exactly think like most girls, or talk like them. which is why i see how it would be necessary to prove that i'm not a dude.
    but i make no promises when it comes to my intelligence or the fact that the way i present myself often distresses and disconcerts those around me.
    also, i'm not cute. but here's my awkward video, y'all.
    http://s907.photobucket.com/albums/a...ent=Video5.mp4

Loserfish....wins. Fatality.

It's not a cult. It's just surprising the number of "girls" who mysteriously disappear and are never heard from again when they're asked to prove themselves. As you can see though. All of the girls active on the forum have provided videos and shown who they are. So I formally say... Welcome to the forum.

i EXPECT

to be flooded with ideas and suggestions in about 2.5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by lololo View Post
    It's not a cult. It's just surprising the number of "girls" who mysteriously disappear and are never heard from again when they're asked to prove themselves. As you can see though. All of the girls active on the forum have provided videos and shown who they are. So I formally say... Welcome to the forum.
    thanks for the welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by loserfish View Post
    i'm starting to suspect that this forum is more of a cult following, what with needing video footage of me to confirm my identity and all....
    and i'm creepy? well, maybe i am. and i don't exactly think like most girls, or talk like them. which is why i see how it would be necessary to prove that i'm not a dude.
    but i make no promises when it comes to my intelligence or the fact that the way i present myself often distresses and disconcerts those around me.
    also, i'm not cute. but here's my awkward video, y'all.
    http://s907.photobucket.com/albums/a...ent=Video5.mp4
    smh. the same shit happened to the last girl here. plus idk, you look ok to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by lololo View Post
    It's not a cult. It's just surprising the number of "girls" who mysteriously disappear and are never heard from again when they're asked to prove themselves.
    well i think that the reason they disappeared was mentioned in the video. "this is ridiculous, i'm kinda disappointed in you guys that i had to do this." need i say more?

Welcome to G.E ^_^ and you're not exactly ugly either :3

I say the classic handcuffs to the bedpost is a good start.

Really make him feel helpless >:-)
    Last edited by bootyluv; 14th September 2012 at 02:02 AM.

Don't know exactly what you're looking for in terms of advice. I would suggest eating massive amounts of gas inducing food. Best things I can suggest are fiber one bars and dried apricots. Eat as much farty food as you can, wait until you can't hold the farts in anymore, then sit on his face and let loose while giving him a BJ or HJ. Another thing you can try is farting directly on his dick, that feels amazing as well.

Welcome loserfish. How did you find out about this forum? You're a brown haired blue eyed special We are skeptical because of posers in the past. I hope you find the answers you're looking for.