clips4sale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: where are the admins when you need them!?

Angry where are the admins when you need them!?

this spammer posted over 411 times in one fucking day, and there was no one here to stop him. and i bet he'll keep posting till thy kingdom come! this is really getting out of hand, people, and the captchas don't seem to be working. i just wanna know if anything's being done for this so that we can browse in peace without going through this shit. i understand that this takes alot of work but i just hope that this is the last time that anything like this happens.
    Last edited by theguyfromny; 1st September 2012 at 07:56 AM.

Thumbs up

Amen guyfromny. Now its spreading to the fapoo section. No captchas were used yet, I did suggest that for this forum. Extreme board used it once with numbers only & I never once seen a spam post there I would be down with that decision. I can't be on this forum 24/7. I've been on a few forums in the past, maybe more & they were practically destroyed by constant spammers Yahoo groups also. Why do people spam? It could be done by a dumbass spambot. Why?

I don't know if its a coincedence but all these spammers have a ICQ logo, could we ban those who use it? Or maybe try what I suggested in the past where if anybody wants 2 post & be a member in this forum have a introduce yourself section. And they gotta introduce themselves in order to go anywhere else in the forum. 2 music forums i've been on in the past I had 2 do that. I think it could weed out the spammers.
    Last edited by HOOF HEARTED; 1st September 2012 at 11:57 AM.

I wish they would do there jobs! sheesh...

Well the main moderators did, cause all the spam in the cafe forum are gone I just wish it can be stopped before even posting 1 thing on this forum.

recaptcha is turned on, but looks like it's not helping....

Show me the user who posted 411 times in one day.

Que delicia

he's been banned, and i'm sorry if i was a little rude i was just pissed cuz i had to go through like 3 pages of spam just to find any relevant new posts.

Everyone here is working so hard,man,it's not easy,cause I can't to be here all the time kicking out.We are trying to do everything to keep clean.ok?
    farting is sexy...farting in jeans is hot

Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    Everyone here is working so hard,man,it's not easy,cause I can't to be here all the time kicking out.We are trying to do everything to keep clean.ok?
    +1

yes we work as much as we can to clean it, if vbulletin can't find solution for stopping this shit, I will stop it by charging registration
    1 $.

Que delicia

Quote Originally Posted by Gassy View Post
    yes we work as much as we can to clean it, if vbulletin can't find solution for stopping this shit, I will stop it by charging registration
    1 $.
    do those who already registered get charged?