clips4sale
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: wish me luck with new girl

Nice. Congrats on your success bro!

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by p tang View Post
    P.s. she just texted me and said her stomach is killing her and im in for it. Then she said at least someone will enjoy it tonight.Just reading that text got me hard . I fuckin love this girl i feel so lucky
    damn, congrats. hope you have the happy birthday you've been waiting for

happy birthday to you sir haha

Baned User
    as long as you're happy man

Elite Member
    The thing that I love most about this, is that you genuinely enjoy the girl for her company, personality, beauty, and chemistry that you two have together. The fact that she accepts your farting kink may have actually allowed you two to be more open and click even more! I think it's great that she hadn't farted and you were still very into her, and had the wherewithal to not be upset/obsessive about the farting thing.

Kudos to you man, & Kudos to OK Cupid LOL

Please don't let him discourage you
    You know, for every asshole who's, well... being an asshole, there's a few supportive guys who appreciate it when you share your experiences. Just ignore him, it's not like anything he says matters.
    I love reading about successes of fellow fart fetishists, and I'd especially love to hear more from you, because your girl sounds really incredible.
    Anyway you decide, I wish you luck (although I believe you're already far beyond happy, right? ^^)
    So yeah, hope it lasts for you

Quote Originally Posted by p tang View Post
    Its funny and extremely sad that people like you exsist. How can you be so gealous of me and my girl when you have no fuckin idea who we are. No wonder you cant find a women who will love you so much they will do anything for you since your a crazy stalker that seems to scare all the girls on this forum away by buggin the hell out of them. You are probably they same type of person that makes the fucked up comments on youtube and scare them away too. Thats all i have to say and im not gonna reply to any of your dumb comments anymore and because of you im probably not gonna share any stories that have happened and the many more that are bound to happen. So have fun wishing you had a girl who will tell you everytime she has to fart and tell you to smell it like my girl does for me.
    It's sad that guys like him have to be sipping that haterade, and he's a lame...

Quote Originally Posted by scythe View Post
    Please don't let him discourage you
    You know, for every asshole who's, well... being an asshole, there's a few supportive guys who appreciate it when you share your experiences. Just ignore him, it's not like anything he says matters.
    I love reading about successes of fellow fart fetishists, and I'd especially love to hear more from you, because your girl sounds really incredible.
    Anyway you decide, I wish you luck (although I believe you're already far beyond happy, right? ^^)
    So yeah, hope it lasts for you
    ^This.

Quote Originally Posted by biglongfarts View Post
    you guys have know idea what your talking about ptang ask your girl she knows before she face farted you the other night she blasted me first in the morning when i was sucking her pussy
    All in favor of banning this guy for causing unnecessary conflict and negativity (not to mention the horrible spelling and grammar) in a thread about people sharing positive stories and supporting each other say aye!

Not that I think throwing out mass bannings is the end all solution to these issues but its kind of disheartening that someone can bring down the discourse and mood of this site to a more reactive and destructive level by simply trolling hard like this. As people have noticed in past threads about conflict, negativity and defensiveness, we need to endeavor to cultivate a more kind and mutually beneficial community in this forum and I don't think the types of posts "biglongfarts" is making in this thread are helpful toward that end. Perhaps the best we can do is make sure that as we create our own individual postings on this site, we keep that type of ideal in mind as far as the type of community we want to create and the conversations and meanings we want to share. Thanks everyone for all that you do.
    Last edited by mpac344; 4th September 2012 at 02:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mpac344 View Post
    All in favor of banning this guy for causing unnecessary conflict and negativity (not to mention the horrible spelling and grammar) in a thread about people sharing positive stories and supporting each other say aye!

Not that I think throwing out mass bannings is the end all solution to these issues but its kind of disheartening that someone can bring down the discourse and mood of this site to a more reactive and destructive level by simply trolling hard like this. As people have noticed in past threads about conflict, negativity and defensiveness, we need to endeavor to cultivate a more kind and mutually beneficial community in this forum and I don't think the types of posts "biglongfarts" is making in this thread are helpful toward that end. Perhaps the best we can do is make sure that as we create our own individual postings on this site, we keep that type of ideal in mind as far as the type of community we want to create and the conversations and meanings we want to share. Thanks everyone for all that you do.
    Aye! Plus he's being a jackoff!