clips4sale
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: wish me luck with new girl

Congrats! but whats the site?

Its okcupid.com just a regular online dating site.

Oh ok might give it a go

Well just an update no farts yet. But she is absolutely amazing. Last night she came over and we had great sex and to tell u the truth i didnt even think of her farting and that might have been the fisrt it i had sex with out wishing the whole time for the girl to fart. And when we where done she shocked me and said she was sorry and i ask y. And she said cause she couldnt fart for me. I told her it was fine not to worry about it. But just the fact that she was thinking about it is a good sigh so i know theres good times to come. Then later when we were laying next to each other i heard thunder outside and said to her was that thunder or did u just fart. She laughed and said no i didnt fart and then what she said next got me hard again she said dont worry when she has to fart she will tell me. So she seems to excet this 100% and i love it. She is comin over again tonight and i told her jokingly to drink some milk b4 she comes over. And she said dont worry she was already planing on eating something with dairy in it.

nice dude good luck seems like things are headin in the right direction for sure

Any news P Tang?

Well she is 100% comfortable with everything and thinks its cute but so far she hasnt been able too. She told me today that she doest understand why she hasnt been able to fart because she is usually always gassy but she takes medicine for it cause she has ibs and is lactose intolerant. But today is my birthday and she didnt take any today and she is comin over after work. I told her that all i want for my bday is for her to give me head while sitting on my face and farting. She said she is gonna try her hardest but i think thats the problem, she is trying too hard.lol it really doesnt matter to me anymore if she does or not cause i love everything about her but when she finally does im gonna b in heaven and it will b the cherry on top. I will let u know if i get my present or not.

Quote Originally Posted by p tang View Post
    Well she is 100% comfortable with everything and thinks its cute but so far she hasnt been able too. She told me today that she doest understand why she hasnt been able to fart because she is usually always gassy but she takes medicine for it cause she has ibs and is lactose intolerant. But today is my birthday and she didnt take any today and she is comin over after work. I told her that all i want for my bday is for her to give me head while sitting on my face and farting. She said she is gonna try her hardest but i think thats the problem, she is trying too hard.lol it really doesnt matter to me anymore if she does or not cause i love everything about her but when she finally does im gonna b in heaven and it will b the cherry on top. I will let u know if i get my present or not.
    Happy b-day tang! Man that sounds like a(n) awesome b-day present... Enjoy your day bro...

P.s. she just texted me and said her stomach is killing her and im in for it. Then she said at least someone will enjoy it tonight.Just reading that text got me hard . I fuckin love this girl i feel so lucky

Quote Originally Posted by p tang View Post
    P.s. she just texted me and said her stomach is killing her and im in for it. Then she said at least someone will enjoy it tonight.Just reading that text got me hard . I fuckin love this girl i feel so lucky
    Like a good neighbor your "girlfriend" is there! lmfao... Just have fun tang...