clips4sale
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: wish me luck with new girl

wish me luck with new girl

I met a girl on a dating site and last night we hit it off and talked for over 4 hrs on the phone. Im meeting her right now and im nervous as hell. I came right out with it last night and told her everything about me including my fetish. And i was shocked cause not only was she fine with it she told me this was gonna be very interesting and fun. She is very curious about the fetish and she said she wanted to experiment with it. I kept telling her how happy i am to finally meet a girl who is not just ok with it but want to try in. O yea i forgot to mention she is hot as hell and told me im prefect for her cause she has ibs and is lactose intolerant and she said she loves drinking milk. I just had to tell someone and i figured u guys would appreciate it. I'll let you know how things go. Fingers crossed

You the man for this! Thank you for sharing!

Baned User
    wow, talk about winning the lottery on this one. congrats and good luck. keep us posted on how it goes, lol.

Good luck!!!!

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/56591

www.simplysweetsara.com

What site was it?

Good luck!

Thank you guys and gal for the support. I went 30 years without telling anyone except my ex wife who cheated on me 2 months after i told her so i got sick of just fantasizing about it so lately as soon as i meet someone within a day i just throw it out there. I figure either she will except it and it will be all good or she will reject it and if she not open minded to it then i dont wanna be with her anyway. Life is too short to not get what you wanted all your life. So that y lately i just said fuck it i might as well try and it finally hopefully is gonna pay off. We hit it off better then i could ever have imagine. There was no farting but we talked about it and every time i did she would just laugh and give me the sexiest smile ive ever seen. I feel so blessed right now even if she doesnt fart she is the coolest girl ive ever met. But when i think about whats to come it blows my mind. Ive had a permasmile on my face for the last few days. She even told me she even looked it up last night so she can learn everything about it. Shes comin over 2moro night to watch a movie so ill keep u informed if anything happens cause its bound to eventually . Even though she is intrested in it i dont wanna shove it down her throat. O yea she looks even better in person then her pic. And she is by far the best kisser ive ever kissed. Btw the sight was just a regular date site call ok cupid.

I use OKCupid too. Great for meeting down to earth girls. CONGRATS ON YOUR SUCCESS BRO!! :-)

Thumbs up

Good luck with this new girl. What's the name of the site? And don't be obsessed with wanting to hear & smell her farts. You might drive away a good faithful woman.

Well done mate! Good luck and don't forget to share!