clips4sale
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Does your GF/Wife know about your fetish? if soo ?..

^ my gf did the same after seeing that in the search bar but she not done it for 6 mounths, im thinkin should i tell her or wat n shes like whats on ya mind babe!!!! if only she knew HA!

Well i was married for 7years and didnt tell we wife at the time about it until a few months b4 she cheated on me. She use to fart around me here and there and even in my face twice as a joke but as soon as she found i never heard her fart again. I filed for divorce after she cheated. Even though bad shit happened after i told her im glad i did. So i didnt waste any more years with a woman who wasnt a complete match for me. Now i bring it up as soon as i can so i dont waste anymore time. Most of the girls ive told never heard of it b4 and say their ok with it and a few just quit talkin to me but thats the risk u have to take if u wanna find the right girl for you. If u never tell them you will never fully connect with ur girl cause u will always b thinking about it and it will drive u crazy like it did to me. Even though ive found a few girls to do it for me i havent found the one that likes to do it cause it turns her on. Thats the kinda girl im lookin for but will probably never find. But as long as i keep telling girls about it my chances of finding her are getting better.

Quote Originally Posted by jethrotull View Post
    She's the girl in my pic if any of you are interested.

you not like that, theguyfromny? she was a sexy lady :-)

you not like that, theguyfromny? she was a sexy lady :-)
    oh i DO.

She was one sexy lady. Best arse I've ever seen. It tasted so good too.

In my opinion the most men of the world got nothing bad with a women farts but some of us have smth else with it.. heh, so that there are a several ways to accept our fetish: 1) she finds it funny someone likes her farts; 2) she accept it like a big compliment her way; 3) she has this fetish for herself, likes her own farting and find it sexy, really need someone to share with it.

*So third way is a best way of cause but all the ways is not so bad, right?
    *As to weirdos, i think there are really exist ..i mean these guys who turn off when a girl farts
    Last edited by saintrow; 5th August 2012 at 05:52 PM.

Me and my wife have same fetishes.
    farting is sexy...farting in jeans is hot

Reading the stories on here, it looks as though there are plenty of women who will indulge our fetish for us. Some of us have just had more luck than others. Or maybe more balls to actually tell them?

Quote Originally Posted by saintrow View Post
    In my opinion the most men of the world got nothing bad with a women farts but some of us have smth else with it.. heh, so that there are a several ways to accept our fetish: 1) she finds it funny someone likes her farts; 2) she accept it like a big compliment her way; 3) she has this fetish for herself, likes her own farting and find it sexy, really need someone to share with it.

*So third way is a best way of cause but all the ways is not so bad, right?
    *As to weirdos, i think there are really exist ..i mean these guys who turn off when a girl farts
    Reading the stories on here, it looks as though there are plenty of women who will indulge our fetish for us. Some of us have just had more luck than others. Or maybe more balls to actually tell them?

The way I see it......what one won't do, ANOTHER ONE WILL!! Women outnumber men, and by a wide margin. So for every woman who won't accept our fetish, there several that will.