clips4sale
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: "Oron" Shut Down!?!

Lazy generation!

Quote Originally Posted by Mudofale View Post
    To everyone freaking out....

Oron.com News Update: August 2, 7:20am

It's unbelievable how difficult it is to find relevant and timely information on Oron.com being offline using Google. In any case, by way of my download provider I found what is claimed to be the official Oron.com statement for their current downtime:

"At this time we are in the process of moving Oron.com to another hosting provider. As soon as we finish this process we will post a notification on our site. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused you."

Which, given what I've seen and am seeing, this makes sense. Once Oron has moved their site to new servers, it should be available again to everybody within 24-72 hours due to DNS propagation.

If there are any more newsworthy updates about Oron being offline during their current downtime, I'll post it on this page.

And for the source...

http://premiumaccount.info/1338/oron-filehoster-down/

Now everyone just calm down...

It is amazing what you can find using google in about 45 seconds.
    True lol! google is as good at answering questions as it is a search engine

Funny, because for two days I googled I for info about oron shutting down, and I can assure you that post was NOT there. Did you read the date this thread was posted? It was almost two days ago. That update was only made yesterday. So don't criticize us for "not using google" if the info didn't exist then

I just didnt bother lookin, loss of intrest

Active Member 03042017 suspect09's Avatar
    Oron can suck a bag of dicks, shitty uploading site and not worth it

Active Member 03042017
    Quote Originally Posted by lololo View Post
    Funny, because for two days I googled I for info about oron shutting down, and I can assure you that post was NOT there. Did you read the date this thread was posted? It was almost two days ago. That update was only made yesterday. So don't criticize us for "not using google" if the info didn't exist then

Started by IHeartGirlFarts, 1 Day Ago

Original text: August 1, 1:20pm

Maybe you should read it again then... Criticize yourself before you aim at someone else.

To everyone freaking out....

It's unbelievable how difficult it is to find relevant and timely information on Oron.com being offline using Google. In any case, by way of my download provider I found what is claimed to be the official Oron.com statement for their current downtime:

"At this time we are in the process of moving Oron.com to another hosting provider. As soon as we finish this process we will post a notification on our site. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused you."

Which, given what I've seen and am seeing, this makes sense. Once Oron has moved their site to new servers, it should be available again to everybody within 24-72 hours due to DNS propagation.

If there are any more newsworthy updates about Oron being offline during their current downtime, I'll post it on this page.

And for the source...

http://premiumaccount.info/1338/oron-filehoster-down/

Now everyone just calm down...

It is amazing what you can find using google in about 45 seconds.
    Thank u. Should of known this was the case. Yeah I was just trying to d/l a clip the other night and noticed it was down; didn't bother to Google it or anything. Kind of knew this was the case b/c I'm a busy guy and if it was down officially I figured somebody else would of beat me to posting a thread about it lol. Idk thanks again tho.

Started by IHeartGirlFarts, 1 Day Ago

Original text: August 1, 1:20pm

Maybe you should read it again then... Criticize yourself before you aim at someone else.
    Im sorry, are you blind? You just contradicted yourself.

Goood. Im glad is a moving process and not a shut down process. Im calmed now

^ whats goin on with that avatar feller?