clips4sale
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Aunt Back Side

Mentlegen.

Baned User
    ok bitches, i'm here to have the final word. that word is to go ahead and say things after i do, and that's final.

but seriously, mud feels the guy crossed a line and other people here don't. nothing illegal is being posted atm so from an admin standpoint i could give a fuck. personally, i find it wrong so i simply don't read it. in fact, i've been ignoring most of his posts because i'm just not into that stuff. does that mean it's wrong for him to do it? yes, but that's just my opinion. if his opinion is otherwise then at least he's true to himself and while i may not agree i kind of have to respect his decision unless i'm about to man up and go track his ip and shoot him in the face.

He's in India right? I hope you got some good walking shoes.

Active Member 03042017 suspect09's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudofale View Post
    Bitching? We are giving him advice because he clearly does not view what he is doing/ attempting to do as wrong. Would you ignore a thread if someone needed a mental evaluation? While the entire thread is people encouraging him to do so to fulfill their own sexual needs? It's a cycle of destruction and someone needs to be the voice of reason.
    What is it with you and giving people advice/putting them on trial. I honestly haven't seen a more self righteous cunt on this board since I came here in 08.

Who are YOU to pass judgement on anyone, and more importantly, WHY do you care?

Some people just have way too much time on their hands..

Quote Originally Posted by suspect09 View Post
    What is it with you and giving people advice/putting them on trial. I honestly haven't seen a more self righteous cunt on this board since I came here in 08.

Quote Originally Posted by theguyfromny View Post
    gentlemen, can we simply enjoy a tread without bickering back and forth like packs of dogs fighting over territory?
    i take that as a no...

Active Member 18012020 indianfart's Avatar
    Those who said my story is fake ... believe me i don't care ..I just wanted to share some incident happened in my life. I thought you all would enjoy ...personally she is my best farting woman ..she made me crazy about fart ... I have seen few people comments many times those who don't like my post... My question is if u don't want to see my post why u every time read and gave comment ?
    If u don't like ..please don't open my post..there are many people those who liked my post ..my share...
    They personally msg me... though I thought I would not share anything in future...but for their request I would share her fart ( audio ) soon...
    Thanks all who appreciate my post ..

Active Member 03042017
    Quote Originally Posted by suspect09 View Post

If you read my post then you would have all the answers to those questions. Better question is, why do you care about my opinion so much? How am I being self righteous? How do I, in any way or form I lead credence to me being superior? Honestly, people need to take a reality check because for some reason they think everyone is acting superior to them. Explain to me why you think I am. Because I see what he is doing as wrong? You see it as right or wrong. I see it as wrong. That is MY opinion and I feel inclined to response to what people say because I feel like it is a terrible thing to encourage someone to go down the wrong path. Would you tell a murderer to keep killing people because you like watching murder films? No. So why would you encourage someone to defile their own family member to satisfy your own needs? Ill be waiting for your response.

13? Move this to the discussion forum, please.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydee.gabriel View Post
    13? Move this to the discussion forum, please.
    yes, please do.