clips4sale
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Movie theatre massacre, 12 dead not 14, suspect captured

So I caught up on this thread and felt like sharing that last time I heard about Holmes he was apparently asking the guards and everybody why he was there. He seemed to completely forget what he did. Which, of course, could be utter bullshit.

The scary thing with this guy was that he was calculative. He rigged his house and shit for when the cops came. One girl almost opened his door to complain about the music. IF she had opened that door, the death count would have nearly been that entire building.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silmaril View Post
    So I caught up on this thread and felt like sharing that last time I heard about Holmes he was apparently asking the guards and everybody why he was there. He seemed to completely forget what he did. Which, of course, could be utter bullshit.

The scary thing with this guy was that he was calculative. He rigged his house and shit for when the cops came. One girl almost opened his door to complain about the music. IF she had opened that door, the death count would have nearly been that entire building.
    Holmes was in a neroscience program that deals with mind controlling. He was brainwashed to commit this incident so the gov can ban guns soon. Look at the the increasing reports of gun shootings since then.

Quote Originally Posted by gemiwine View Post
    Holmes was in a neroscience program that deals with mind controlling. He was brainwashed to commit this incident so the gov can ban guns soon. Look at the the increasing reports of gun shootings since then.
    If that's true then that's sick but i've heard disturbing things about the american government. I felt at a time there should be gun control but recently i've changed my mind. Like Chris Rock once said, there should be bullet control which I agree with. Have them cost 5 grand each, then there would be no innocent people killed. I've heard of mind control b4, which might have been done to the fools who killed John Lennon & RFK. And certain celebrities who keep fucking up & doing something stupid. Like Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, DMX.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOF HEARTED View Post
    If that's true then that's sick but i've heard disturbing things about the american government. I felt at a time there should be gun control but recently i've changed my mind. Like Chris Rock once said, there should be bullet control which I agree with. Have them cost 5 grand each, then there would be no innocent people killed. I've heard of mind control b4, which might have been done to the fools who killed John Lennon & RFK. And certain celebrities who keep fucking up & doing something stupid. Like Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, DMX.
    Checkout this document about Holmes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk6OOvgjYdY

Baned User
    yeah... what you said almost made sense until this post.

I would but its too long. I got stuff on youtube I wanna check out but have no time to do so. Coachella & sonicsgate.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    The bottom line is he was under mind control.

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    The bottom line is he was under mind control.
    somebody has to see the irony here.

Recently the singer in megadeth says this nonsense.
    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...hooting-363427
    Even 1 of the shooting victims doesn't blame this on obama. Reminds me of the time when columbine happened & people wanted 2 blame the tragedy on marilyn manson. I don't care about marilyn manson & even I didn't blame this on him. Why is it when I hear about megadeth, its not good. 1st time i've heard of them, they did a song called crush em where the singer sounds like he's constipated & taking a massive dump. The song was a 2nd theme song for goldberg, didn't fit him at all Now this.