clips4sale
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Movie theatre massacre, 12 dead not 14, suspect captured

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    how are you joking? that vid you linked to was a fucking joke mate, lol.
    This is pretty serious. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u1Vx6y5OEQ

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_16...ed-at-hearing/

I'll keep updating everybody. So far he is "dazed and confused" in court. He won't even talk.

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by gemiwine View Post
    the logic used in that is as poor as any other thread you've made. the difference is that this is serious and you are bringing to our attention the mockery being made of the deaths of some innocent people. you're going to want to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    I disagree with everything in tht country,hipocrite,false moralism,and racist..only to report some aspect...
    With an attitude like that..you'll believe everything that people say is bad about the country.

Yes, you can buy guns in Wal-mart. but only in certain states.
    Last edited by tetsuo; 24th July 2012 at 01:36 PM.

Christian Bale visited some of the victims. I'm glad he did it. I felt 1 of the stars should visit the victims. Not demanding that he pay 4 their hospital bills, it would be nice though.

Active Member 03042017
    Quote Originally Posted by gemiwine View Post
    I don't understand why you can't just stop. Do you have a mental disorder that causes you to spontaneously link random garbage? Enough already, we get it, you sleep in your basement with a shotgun under your pillow and a pistol in every cabinet or empty space because you believe the world is out to get you and everyone is evil. Just stay in your basement and leave the rest of the world alone until you decide you can behave in society.

Angry

And 2 incidents where fools be loving 2 repeat the bad part of history While watching inside edition some dumb blonde model, I can't remember her name. I think her last name is Evans. Maybe check google or inside editon site & they might tell on there. Making a comedy central roast type joke, well sadly she wasn't the 1st & still won't be the last. She said that the movie is to die for. Then joked too soon? MHO is that all jacked up deaths are always too soon, years or decades later. Even on the comedy central roasts, heck even some of them respect the 'don't go there card' for some people they roast.
    And some idiots in the harlem rucker park, somebody started shooting over a bad call & got a gun & started firing. Nobody dead, about 5 injured but still a problem.
    http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...park/#comments

Quote Originally Posted by HOOF HEARTED View Post
    And 2 incidents where fools be loving 2 repeat the bad part of history While watching inside edition some dumb blonde model, I can't remember her name. I think her last name is Evans. Maybe check google or inside editon site & they might tell on there. Making a comedy central roast type joke, well sadly she wasn't the 1st & still won't be the last. She said that the movie is to die for. Then joked too soon? MHO is that all jacked up deaths are always too soon, years or decades later. Even on the comedy central roasts, heck even some of them respect the 'don't go there card' for some people they roast.
    And some idiots in the harlem rucker park, somebody started shooting over a bad call & got a gun & started firing. Nobody dead, about 5 injured but still a problem.
    http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...park/#comments
    Hey man have you seen a movie called "RAMPAGE"???

Quote Originally Posted by sourmold11 View Post
    Hey man have you seen a movie called "RAMPAGE"???
    Here is the link:
    https://xxx.youtube.com/watch?v=5QqMyXt6RXs

I only know about a video game called rampage. Fun arcade game in the late 80's.