clips4sale
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Your most memorable fart sniffing/listening experience. share and sniff..

I'll never forget the girl that farted at the gym. The exotic sweet smell lingered for minutes and wouldn't go away!

One day, I walked into the gym. I had my card in hand to ready to give to the girl behind the counter that scans everybody's cards. As soon as I walked to the counter, I noticed this exotically sweet pungent fart aroma lingering in the air. The type of fart you KNOW came from a woman's ass because it just smelled so sweet and feminine, you could tell it was estrogen produced.

There was a woman standing next to me waiting to scan her card, and there was the girl behind the counter. I knew it had to be 1 of them since they were the only people around. Mind you, I was at least 10 feet from the counter when I noticed the beautiful lingering smell. The scent was glorious, and I kept secretly sniffing the air as much as I could, yet the fart smell would NOT dissipate!

The woman in front of me got her card scanned and she left the area. I noticed that the smell didn't leave once that woman walked away so it HAD to be the girl behind the counter! As I walked up to the counter, the fart smell was rich and ripe to my senses. I was convinced it was the girl behind the counter. She was a white girl with an embarrassingly cute smirk on her face. I tried to stick around as long as I could making conversation with her so I could indulge in the sweet scented girl fart stench that was permeating the area. After she scanned my card, I asked for a towel. As she walked a few feet away and turned to grabbed the towel, I quickly leaned over the counter to get more confirmation that it was her who released the lovely smell. The gym has big and small towels, and the girl gave me a big towel. I said "no, can you give me a small towel?" The embarrassingly red cheeked face on this girl grew larger as I could tell she was thinking "omg, will this guy just leave already...I know he smells my fart!" She took the towel back from me, put it back on the shelf and went to grab the smaller towel. As she turned away, I leaned over a 2nd time and took another DEEP whiff of the beautiful smell which was still very ripe in the air. She gave me the small towel and I said "thanks" while giving her my mysteriously sexy smirk/smile.

To this day, I still rate it as one of the most glorious female fart scents I've ever smelled. The girl must of been no older than 23 years, and after that day, I never saw her again. But my goodness, when I tell you that fart had linger potential. Yes, this story was descriptive in length, but the whole interaction must of lasted 2/3 minutes, and the whole time, the fart smell remained strong in the air. The only reason the smell went away was because I left the area. The girl had this embarrassing smirk on her face and I didn't know what to do. You live and you learn gentlemen. Next time that ever happens, I will stay around and make conversation for as long as the smell remains in the air.

Due to how rich the aroma was, I envisioned fantasies after that incident of being trapped in a closet with her or under the blankets in bed while she ripped farts for me. I mean, if this woman could produce such a smell with hang time and distance, just imagine how strong it would have smelled if you were stuck in a small closet with her!!!
    Real women produce Bubbly and Gulpy farts!

Quote Originally Posted by vector View Post
    i'll never forget the girl that farted at the gym. The exotic sweet smell lingered for minutes and wouldn't go away!

One day, i walked into the gym. I had my card in hand to ready to give to the girl behind the counter that scans everybody's cards. As soon as i walked to the counter, i noticed this exotically sweet pungent fart aroma lingering in the air. The type of fart you know came from a woman's ass because it just smelled so sweet and feminine, you could tell it was estrogen produced.

There was a woman standing next to me waiting to scan her card, and there was the girl behind the counter. I knew it had to be 1 of them since they were the only people around. Mind you, i was at least 10 feet from the counter when i noticed the beautiful lingering smell. The scent was glorious, and i kept secretly sniffing the air as much as i could, yet the fart smell would not dissipate!

The woman in front of me got her card scanned and she left the area. I noticed that the smell didn't leave once that woman walked away so it had to be the girl behind the counter! As i walked up to the counter, the fart smell was rich and ripe to my senses. I was convinced it was the girl behind the counter. She was a white girl with an embarrassingly cute smirk on her face. I tried to stick around as long as i could making conversation with her so i could indulge in the sweet scented girl fart stench that was permeating the area. After she scanned my card, i asked for a towel. As she walked a few feet away and turned to grabbed the towel, i quickly leaned over the counter to get more confirmation that it was her who released the lovely smell. The gym has big and small towels, and the girl gave me a big towel. I said "no, can you give me a small towel?" the embarrassingly red cheeked face on this girl grew larger as i could tell she was thinking "omg, will this guy just leave already...i know he smells my fart!" she took the towel back from me, put it back on the shelf and went to grab the smaller towel. As she turned away, i leaned over a 2nd time and took another deep whiff of the beautiful smell which was still very ripe in the air. She gave me the small towel and i said "thanks" while giving her my mysteriously sexy smirk/smile.

To this day, i still rate it as one of the most glorious female fart scents i've ever smelled. The girl must of been no older than 23 years, and after that day, i never saw her again. But my goodness, when i tell you that fart had linger potential. Yes, this story was descriptive in length, but the whole interaction must of lasted 2/3 minutes, and the whole time, the fart smell remained strong in the air. The only reason the smell went away was because i left the area. The girl had this embarrassing smirk on her face and i didn't know what to do. You live and you learn gentlemen. Next time that ever happens, i will stay around and make conversation for as long as the smell remains in the air.

Due to how rich the aroma was, i envisioned fantasies after that incident of being trapped in a closet with her or under the blankets in bed while she ripped farts for me. I mean, if this woman could produce such a smell with hang time and distance, just imagine how strong it would have smelled if you were stuck in a small closet with her!!!
    this is precious..one gassy souvenir..

I am sharing an incident, while working in my office, there was this married woman named Payal, who looked amazing..nice long hair, shapely ass and perky boobs as my colleague. She was about 26, I guess, that time. Once we were both working, chatting usual stuff, and suddenly there was this really obscene cock-raising fart smell..rotten-egg to be precise. I am sure she tried to press her ass to the seat to subdue the sound and in the process, managed to sneak it away in the form of an SBD.

The entire place reeked with the overpowering wicked scent from her ass. Luckily, there was no one in the room, as it was almost packup time. Now, comes the best part. Payal who stil had work to finish, had this really embarrassed, guilty face(which made my cock really hard) post her fart. The odoriferous funk lingered for a good 2 minutes and Payal sat square to her seat, I watched her shifting her ass and trying to look straight on the pc (perhaps hoping that both her fart smell and me wud vanish for 2 mts). But since both remained, she continued to nod at whatever I was saying, her eyes still having a hurried, embarrassed look in them.
    After the smell kind of weakened, Payal got up and said, “I will be back” I went after her just to confirm and saw that she had gone to the toilet. After a nice 10 minute break of a good shit, she came, smelling fresh with dolled-up ready to go home make up, smiling and looking beautiful as ever..

My first experience was with my FWB. She was sitting on my face with her big, fat perfect butt wrapped in her big white panties and choking my cock down when she gagged and ripped a massive, heinous fart right down my throat. I just took it and loved it. It was so thick and beefy and it poofed out my cheeks as I chugged it back. She didn't even seem to notice or care, nor did she stop sucking me. She had no knowledge of my fetish either. I brought that night up to her recently and she laughed hysterically but said she doesn't remember it. lol!

I've had A LOT of girl fart experiences. As you all know I've been on this site longer than my name says I've been banned a couple times & so on. Anyways...lol. My most MEMORABLE fart experience of all of them had to of been when I was paying this girl from school to fart for me, it was the last "deal" we ever did. We called them "deals" when we would text about it or talk about it in public. Anyway it was the last time she ever farted for me, hasn't happened again since. Originally I wanted her to shit for me but I guess she couldn't so she farted for me. Oh man it was GREAT & boy was she gassy. She was a darkskin black girl, we don't talk no more & hate each other but I still don't think I should tell you her name. So she was wearing tight jeans nice ass beautiful girl all around you wouldn't believe she even agreed to doing this. So I put my face in her ass & it was so warm & she knew I liked the smell she let out a honking sounding fart right on my face her ass was warm & it stunk like...I don't know how to explain it it just smelled like a good smelling fart like sulfur or eggs maybe I was in pure bliss. I was so fucking turned on that night. Even the wait in between farts was exciting because she was a decent farter. We would just hang out in my room & watch TV, theirs 2 computer chairs in here & I'd just wait for her to say "I gotta fart" or stand up. She farted maybe 5 more times after that. Her ass was so warm & they stunk so good oh man I came all over when I fapped after she left.

Their was another time more recently. Summer of last year to be exact. So as I said I used to have a group of black girls who would fart for me for money & they were all friends & we all knew each other since middle school. Well the light skin one who was my favorite of the 3 she was always so sweet. She lives around the block from me actually but I don't have her phone # & she's got me blocked on FB I guess for becoming too obsessed & texting her a million times to fart for me. So the last time her & I did a deal I thought I was on the verge of dating her. Her & her other 2 friends & I had all reunited because they heard I had a car & they wanted to see it so we went for a drive one night & got high. They were supposed to fart for me that night I was hoping during the smoke & drive, after the weed smell cleared I was hoping to get hot boxed with their farts with all the windows up; never happened. Anyway her & I had a good talk & bonded that night, we continued to text after that. One night she just pulled up on me after I had been texting her about a deal & weed. I got in. She wanted to go to the store so we drove to the store & back in front of my crib. I told her I had this good bud called "God's breath" so I let her roll it up & we smoked it. About half way through or so I don't remember if she said she had to fart or just leaned over but guys!!! she let out THE BEST fart I have EVER experienced in person. It was long, loud & powerful. She was wearing some kind of soft sweatpants that night too. Oh my god it was amazing I put my face in her ass & she let out this loud long duck sounding fart & it smelled so good. Smelled like hot garbage & beans. I knew I was high as hell all I could muster to say was DAMNNN the smell lingered for a minute or so too over the smell of that dank ass weed I had. I couldn't believe it. As turned on...& high as I was I left. I hit my weed a couple more times & left the car. I didn't know if or when she was gonna fart for me again obviously I was high because I wasn't thinking right. I left cuz I wanted to go bust a nut & boy did I, more than one. Although THAT was definitely my most memorable fart experience, I STAY mad as fuck at myself for leaving the situation. The vibe I was picking up was she would have farted more & possibly driven somewhere else as she said my name as I was leaving the car. Just typing this is pissing me off, oh what else could have happened that night god damn it. Well those are my 2 most memorable fart experiences. Hope you enjoy.

My most memorable experience was with my girlfriend when she was around 19 years old. She used to shave her pussy, but at that time, she hadn't shaved it in a while and she wanted me to eat her pussy. But it was cold in our bedroom, so she wanted to be under the blanket. I started to eat her hairy pussy, lying under the blanket, until she suddenly farted. It was really gross and it smelled like cheese. She knew about my fetish so she wasn't ashamed, but with me trapped under the blanket she had no idea about the smell of her fart. I could smell it for minutes and I was still eating her pussy, and just when the stench became less she farted again and it was just as stinky as the first one. Again, the smell lasted for minutes and only after that she orgasmed. I told her my experience afterwards. She couldn't really care about the smell but she was a bit proud of me that I didn't stop and kept eating her hairy pussy, although I was in the stench of her two farts for at least ten minutes.

Luckily, I still have a relationship with her, and I'll never forget those two farts. They are still two of the most smelly ones I've ever experienced.

great stories fellas keep them coming!!

I had one glorious relationship with a girl that used to fart all the time. Sadly, her crazy mother ruined the whole thing, and I never had a chick that was open about farting and the sexuality behind it ever again. To make matters worse, SHE was pretty crazy too, so when it all went down in flames it was for the best and we've never talked again. The whole thing lasted a year. Now I enjoy the fetish from a distance exclusively, but it was nice to go full circle just once.

Basically, this one night, she ripped a huge, smelly fart while we were watching a movie and I told her I didn't care and that it was hot. It stunk like garbage. She said she was so happy she could fart in front of me, and that would be the first of many. After this one big fart on the night in question, she didn't do it again till the next day.

She came back over my house, and we were sitting in the basement beside each other on the couch. Suddenly, she smiled and quickly lifted her body and butt up with her hands. She rips this one bassy fart, and this very horn sounding fart that followed it. Next thing I know she's wafting the smell in my direction and telling me to take it and said she saved those for me all afternoon since I liked the one from the day before, and wanted to hold them longer so they'd smell. Next thing you know, she points her butt at me and keeps waving the smell only to blast another one that was really horn sounding and totally ripe. She immediately noticed I was getting hard, and told me to lay down. Now I find myself in the grip of a vigorous handjob while I'm laying on the couch with her butt seated on the edge of the cushion directly in front of my face. In total she farted about 3 more times, and I blew about a foot in the air. After every fart she'd tell me to smell her gas, and she even belched really loud during the whole affair. It was pretty much gas heaven. Lol.

Yeah! I was once a lucky bastard, and had the whole monty. Things went this way for about 8 months until the insanity of her and her entire family deep sixed the relationship. I walked, and never looked back. Sometimes, I wish I could have took the constant temper tantrums and furious fits her and her mother always threw in my direction, but I just couldn't take that shit. Though every fart in that relationship was absolutely gold, and I got to enjoy a lot of them right under her ass. Ah fuck, it's hard one to talk about that's why I keep editing the story, if only I could have stuck it out gang! Ha ha.
    Last edited by cycleofpain; 10th August 2014 at 06:11 AM.

To be completely honest, it was such a heartbreaker losing that whole thing...just the idea of having your fetish fulfilled and the relationship go down in flames, that it almost kicked me of the fetish. This went down in between the period where I last posted here, and now. I wasn't sure I wanted to continue indulging myself in this fantasy due to the heartbreak, but there's no doubt I love it, and feel no shame for it, as I don't feel anybody should. So, I'm back out of hiding, and not just lurking anymore.

I always thought I could handle the cost of sheer female (don't take offense any viewing ladies! insanity for the trade of having my fetish fulfilled, and I got it. Yet, I found the ship sinking at such an alarming rate of speed that I had no choice to bail, leaving some of the best orgasms I've ever had in my life behind.

thanks for sharing cycleofpain